Bad Breath

The restaurant was coming to a close, and Naruto had way to much to drink. Staff were bussing the last tables before handing over the remaining part of the check to Gaara, who which stopped drinking after Sai left an hour prior. Instead he decided water was his best choice to sober up enough to leave coherently. After paying for their meal, Sasuke had to help the blonde get up from his clear drunken state. He wrapped his arm around his shoulders, basically carrying the other man. By the time they actually made it outside, Gaara was saying his goodbyes and wishing them safe travels as he more then likely won't see them on their way out.

Sasuke had to remember how to get back to the sleep house, luckily there was three rooms, and he was going to take one for the two of them. "Baka...can you at least try to help?" He asked the sluggish male. Naruto could hardly move his feet causing Sasuke to practically pull him along. "Damn it..." The raven dragged out, grunting carrying his weight. He let himself get drunk too, but Naruto was on a whole other level.

"Teme...I think I'm gonna hurl..." Naruto said surprisingly in one full sentence. "What?!" Sasuke asked stopping completely in their tracks. It was as of Naruto gained complete awareness out of no where and bolted to the closest alley he could find, throwing up into a silver trash can that was for the public. Sasuke could only stand there in disbelief that one, he was able to move by himself, and two that he just did that. He slouched while standing watching the blonde chuck everything they just ate and drank.

"Naruto...you okay?" He asked when he heard the man stop, holding himself up with the near by building, hovering over the trash can. "Y-Yeah..." Naruto mumbled, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. "I don't feel so good...Teme.." He continued before standing straight trying to breathe it off. "Let's get you to bed." Sasuke said while taking him into his hold once again.

When they finally made it back to the sleep house, Sasuke picked the only empty room left. Turns out Temari came over and stayed with Shikamaru , which led to Sai taking his own room, leaving them with the last available option. It was quiet in the house, Sasuke really did his best keeping Naruto in line and not making to much noise, but it was inevitable to keep him silent.

The door to the room was shut once inside, Sasuke started to help Naruto undress, but of course neither of the two's balance was straight enough to stand and do it. Sasuke just redirected the blonde over to the bed in the rather open room. With little help, Naruto practically collapsed on to the bed. "Ughhhh." Naruto groaned. "Shhh." Sasuke responded, it really has been a battle keeping his mouth shut.

He slipped off the man's shoes and pondered on whether or not to undress him further. He truly contemplated knowing it wouldn't be easy, but overall came to the conclusion he didn't want  a jacket with throw up on it, anywhere near him. Thus making him remove his own shoes before leaning sheepishly over the blonde and begin unzipping his jacket. "Teme.~" Naruto hummed in response, while catching eyes with the raven. His face looked full of lust. Something Sasuke wasn't able to control wanting to devour.

"Dobe, don't look at me like that..." He threatened with a smirk on his face. When the zipper detached from the other side, exposing his white t-shirt underneath, Naruto leaned up using an elbow to balance, closing the space between them and stealing a kiss from the raven at the same time. It surprised Sasuke the amount of confidence the blonde just showed, but nonetheless projected the same force in return. It wasn't long till Naruto pushed through Sasuke's lips, making him open them. Quickly sliding his tongue in and under the other man's tongue as if fighting for dominance.

Sasuke could feel what Naruto was pushing for, but there was no way he'd find himself cowering. He quickly adjusted himself onto the bed straddling the blonde underneath him, refusing to break the kiss or lose the muscle battle in their mouths. It was a heated kiss at this point and Sasuke could swear the beer taste in the man's mouth was stronger then normal, and that's when it hit him how much the man had thrown up. He had forgotten quickly as the beer was also controlling him too. He quickly pushed himself up from the blonde, breaking their kiss and sitting back onto the man's waist.

"Gross Naruto! You threw up!" He argued before getting off the man and standing beside the bed wiping his mouth. He felt a little bad but there was no way he'd continue especially knowing the man was still wearing the thrown up in clothes and he hadn't brushed his teeth. "Dobe, go take a shower." He demanded pointing at the bathroom attached to their room. Naruto sat up in bed, feeling extremely dizzy. "I d-don't know if I c-can." He stuttered trying to even out his vision that seemed to be lagging. He did however manage to get up and stand pretty straight which Sasuke decided it was best he helped him.

After the drunken shower mistake of fighting with the blondes clothes and getting him in the shower without letting Naruto seduce him, they finally managed to get into bed. Both were just in boxers because Sasuke didn't want to try and get the man dressed after the conniption fit he just had getting undressed.

Naruto laid there on his back his eyes already closed but still awake while Sasuke was in the same position but eyes open. The lights were out so he couldn't see very much. He pondered if Naruto would remember anything the next day, it was clear to him how drunk the man got, he wouldn't be surprised if he blacked out at some point. Making Sasuke feel better about not continuing provoking anything that the blonde teased him with. There was silence for a while so he thought Naruto was asleep already, but a soft chuckle was heard next to him. He looked over to see that he hadn't moved but there was a smile on his whiskered face, eyes still closed.

"I love you...Sasuke..." he said just above a whisper. Sasuke was shocked to say the least. He hadn't heard those words come from him, even though he suspected it, hearing it was a different feeling. His eyes were wide and words were hard to find. He whispered just below Naruto's voice, "Your drunk Dobe..." Adjusting his head to look straight up again, a small smile on his lips. "Yeah...your right.." Naruto responded before rolling over and facing towards the wall.

The raven hadn't expected for him to respond and especially not like that. He felt a sinking feeling in his stomach at the man's response, he couldn't help but feel bad, but also not wanting to push on the subject since it was true the man was completely intoxicated and was probably just babbling from the amount of alcohol he consumed. He slowly turned to face Naruto's back as a frown took over his smile. Damn it. He thought while closing his eyes and letting his mind race before falling asleep.