Love

⚠️WARNING!!! ⚠️
                      GRAPHIC CONTENT!

                    (You've been warned..)

Gently moving his hips inwards, he pushed the tip of his member through his hole, watching the top of it be consumed by the blonde. Earning a rather alarming call out from him. "E-Eh! Tch..." Naruto huffed. His eyes shutting in slight pain, but nothing unbearable. He relaxed his hands up the bed on either side of his head, keeping his eyes closed.

The raven pushed in further slowly, watching as his manhood started disappearing. By the time he was half way in, the blonde under him started breathing harder then before. Squirming under him in discomfort. It was obvious it was painful but he could see Naruto trying to hide it. A small amount of guilt rushed through him and he started to pull out, but before the head of it exited Naruto spoke up. "N-No don't stop." Catching the raven off guard, his dark obsidian eyes connecting with those oceanic ones, he looked at him with surprise. But nonetheless still smirking with evil intent. "As you wish.." he said in response, just above a whisper. Pushing himself back in halfway. "Mnph..." the blonde moaned softly but still attempting to hide the harsh feeling of discomfort. Sasuke was going to fuck him regardless, but there was that side of him that also didn't want to hurt his lover.

After a few thrusts with going only half way, he noticed the blonde become more relaxed not only visibly but physically too. Now making his thrusts just a little deeper, while some hefty noises slipped out, he found himself falling forward. Placing his hand on one side of the blondes head. While still holding up his left thigh with his other. But the action of going forward so much, pushed his shaft in just a little further then he was ready to, causing the blonde to moan louder. Rather then hearing pain in his voice their was a whole heart amount of pleasure. He must have grazed his sweet spot again. Noticing this he felt he could start moving faster. Not waiting for the okay, since it seemed he was ready, he pushed in more. Nearly being all the way in. "Ahh~...S-Sasuke!" Naruto called out, his face was burning, body sweating. His hands turned to fists while simultaneously gripping the sheets near his head, gently grazing Sasuke's hand. Refusing to break their gaze. Staring into the black orbs while the raven made a rhythm with his hips.

Sasuke was at his limit with the slow movements. He wanted to pound him. Really make him go crazy. And with that he did. He adjusted himself, forcing the blonde to keep his own leg up while letting go of his thigh. He noticed the blonde had lifted his other leg, so that both were bent up. Taking this to his advantage, he used his now free hand to reach up grabbing one of the blondes wrists, pinning it to the bed. Quickly moving his weight around, using his other hand, that was supporting him, to grab the blondes other wrist pinning that one as well. He bucked his hips forward harshly slamming himself deep inside him. Making the blonde yelp in pain, his back arched and his head went back into the sheets while squeezing his eyes shut. "A-AGH! N-NO!" Sasuke groaned out with a moan, enjoying himself be consumed. "Agh~..." His grip tightening around Naruto's wrists feeling him start to squirm under him. He pulled his hips back and slammed himself forward again. Earning another loud shriek. Oh the sound was satisfying to his ears. His eyes casting across the blondes body as he continued this process, finally making the blondes loud noises into loud moans. His body was hot all over. Feeling euphoria through his veins. He pumped himself into him.

After a few minutes he found himself hitting that sweet spot again. He noticed he started hitting it when Naruto's fingernails dug into his hands that were pinning him. "N-Naruto..." he heavily breathed out. Goosebumps shooting through the blondes body when he heard the man above him say his name. Sending him closer to the finish line. Shit. He though to himself as he opened his eyes half way, looking up at the raven. "S-Sas...uke...I-I'm close..." He barely got those words out once their eyes connected.

Sasuke quickly sat up letting the blondes wrists go, using his hands to grab the back of both his thighs pushing them far up. He started thrusting faster then before, nonetheless harder too. His breath was erratic he could barely focus on breathing anymore. Fuck. The raven thought to himself knowing damn well he was at his limit too.

The sounds coming from the blue eyed man beneath him was exhilarating. Before he knew it he heard the blonde scream out and felt the warm muscle around his shaft tighten, which led him to his finish. Coming to his end, he filled the inside of him with his man seed. "S-Sasuke!" The raven watched with half hooded eyes as the blonde bursted all over the front of his chest.

How pleasing the site was. He licked his lips just enough to wet them, before he leaned down fast clashing their lips together. His member throbbing against the blondes insides. Both moaning in the deep kiss that Sasuke caused. Their tongues swiftly rubbing against one another before they slowly separated. Sasuke stayed close to the whiskered ones face while staying still now using one hand to support himself, the other still holding his left thigh. "Naruto..." he whispered softly. Their breathe being in a heavy synch. He looked in his blue eyes that were full of pleasure. After a few seconds he leaned down to Naruto's ear, swiping his lips across his lobe. "I love you..."

He...Loves me?...