Chapter One.

Hailey's POV

Yeah I think I'm definitely going to be sick and it's not because of the morning sickness. I need air. I can't breathe, I can't think clearly, I feel suffocated in this damn car.

Reaching for the little window button I crack it, lowering it just a bit so that the fresh cold air can hit me on the face.

"Hey," Isaac coo's from the driver seat to the left side of me, I turn to look at him as he reaches for my hand and he's bringing it up to his lips. "Stop, everything is gonna be okay," he lowers his voice, placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

I inhale a deep breath and smile softly and slowly nod my head as I glance down at my stomach, my growing belly.

You can definitely tell that I'm pregnant now, although it's only been about three weeks since we last saw our families.

We decided to go on our honeymoon without telling Isaac's parents or my dad that they were about to be grandparents and the anticipation is nearly killing me now that we're back.

I'm honestly more afraid of what Isaac's father's reaction is going to be, for good reasons of course. I don't want him to feel like I completely stole his son from him.

For  one- he wasn't exactly happy that we decided to get married so early on and wanted us to wait another year or so.

I personally didn't mind waiting another year, or two, or three, I wasn't going anywhere, but Isaac had his mind set, we would be married before the baby came and there was no changing his mind, I would have his last name before the year ended and I do.

I was now Mrs. Hailey Katherine Matteo, the sound of it still gives me butterflies.

Isaac gives my hand another reassuring squeeze, pulling my attention back into the car and out of my head.

I gulp softly, "can we pull over?".

He nods and is instantly turning the clicker on and is pulling off to the side of the road.

We were currently on our way to his parents house.

Isaac and I flew in from Italy late last night and decided to stay at a hotel near the airport rather than letting anyone know we were back in U.S soil to get one last night of ease before airing the air out.

"Hey," Isaac continues to talk in his soft gentle voice as he shifts the car into park.

He's been so extra soft and gentle ever since we found out I was pregnant and I loved seeing this calm relaxed side of him.

Out of the three weeks we were in Italy Isaac had about only two, maybe three outbursts, which was pretty rare because his temper and patiences has been on the loose ever since we left the hospital. He was constantly blowing up on people for the smallest reason, he was definitely starting to look like a mini Carmelo.

He gives my hand another reassuring squeeze, "everything will be fine, Katherine. Don't start getting anxious on me again, we've come too far baby."

I nod in return, gliding my thumb across the top of his hand, "I just don't want your dad to be disappointed. Your relationship with him has changed so much, you guys have been doing so well I don't want him to get mad." 

Isaac brings my hand back up to his lips placing a delicate kiss on it, "he'll get over it. Don't you  worry about me, about my dad, about anything other than taking care about yourself and our baby," he smiles.

I immediately smile back and look over at Isaac's hand, he's no longer hanging onto my hand he now has it placed over my stomach.

"Your grandpa is going to love you no matter what the outcome is," he speaks softly. "You're gonna make him a little softie especially if you end up being a girl."