Chapter Eight.

I don't care how many times you've guys seen this picture I'll continue to post it because he's Isaac in my eyes 😍😂 anyways ignore any typos I'll be back to edit later on

Isaac's POV

I dropped Hailey off back at the house after our failed lunch date with her father and headed straight to the warehouse to try and catch the meeting pop was about to have in about fifteen minutes.

I wanted nothing more than to go back into that restaurant and drag David out and smack some sense into him for upsetting my wife, his daughter, for acting like the biggest fucking douchebag on this planet.

Don't get me wrong, I knew we would get some type of negative reaction because he doesn't exactly hide the fact that he doesn't like me, believe me he makes it very evident that he doesn't. David's basically just learned to live with me in his daughter's life, he hasn't accepted me yet and I don't think he ever will, in his eyes I'll never be good enough for his daughter and I can careless now a days, I stopped waiting for his approval, I don't need anyone else's other than my wife's.

I made sure to quickly make my way into the kitchen on my way out of the house to find Bevens and inform him that Hailey still had not eaten and needed to be forced to eat, she can't afford to skip meals like she normally would when she gets upset, and right now she's very upset.

I make a quick mental note to myself to go visit her father at home after I'm done with everything else today. He may not want to hear his daughter out but now he's fucked because he gets to deal with me and only me now, and I can promise you that my patience runs out a lot thinner than my wife does.

I pull into the warehouse parking lot about fifteen minutes later, already irritated that I got every fucking light red on the way over here.

Stepping out of my car I quickly make my way to the double doors and make my way inside the building to see that my father has already started his meeting.

The men are gathered around the middle of the room as my father and Dominic stand on the wide podium in front of the small crowd.

I make my way over to them, quietly listening in on the day's routines although I have no care in the world to know who's doing what today and what changes need to be made with some of the guys. I'm here for one reason and one reason only, my wife.

Pops is breaking the news to the family today that Hailey and I are expecting a baby and going over new regulations that are about to fall in place, new teams that are about to be formed, allowing me to put my two cents in.

I walk up onto the podium and stand beside my father as he sideeyes me and continues with his meeting for about five more minutes and he's clearing his throat taking a step forward.

"As most of you may know already yes, hailey is pregnant. My son," he waves a hand in my direction. "Is going to be a father, and I'm going to be a grandfather so a lot of things are going to change around here.

"Congratulations pop pop," Beanie grins from the front of the crowd, his arms crossed in front of him as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down for a couple of seconds.

My dad is quickly shooting a deadly stare in his direction and some of the other men in the building begin to laugh softly but it's quickly dying down just as fast as it started.

"Everyone as of right now is in charge of looking after my daughter in law and grand baby," he states sternly.

"Yes sir," the entire crowd around us answered together.