Chapter Twenty One.

Isaac's POV

Dion and I stay standing in the bathroom with Bri and Milo still on the floor for a few seconds after Pops takes off.

Dee walks up behind me, placing a hand on the back of my shoulder blade, "go talk to your old man, KP, I got this."

I shake my head, "he can wait, I have other priorities to tend to right now, help me out," I incline my head towards the couple on the floor.

"Can you get up?" I asked, looking down at Bri.

She nods her head quietly and is gently laying Milo's head on the floor, scooting out from underneath him, Dion is instantly offering a hand helping her up.

"Thank you," she says softly.

Dee nods and tilts his head towards the bedroom, "why don't you wait out there, Molezzo."

She nods quietly for a second time and is slowly making her way out of the bathroom leaving Dion and myself alone with Milo.

"I can probably throw him over my shoulders, just help me get him up first."

"Nah, I wanna make him throw up some more to get anything left out of his system." I point beside Milo, "you get his left side and I'll get the right."

"If he's out completely he's gonna be dead weight, KP. He won't stand on his own."

"Fuck I didn't think of that," I mutter under my breath and crouch back down next to Milo's unconscious body. I turn him onto his back and he quickly begins to stir. "Hey," I tap my hand on his arm but get no response.

Dion walks around Emiliano and squats on the other side of him, waiting patiently as I begin to smack Milo gently on the cheek, "Sax." I smack him a couple more times, calling out to him, until I get a response and he's slowly attempting to open his eyes.

"Hey," I tap the back of my fingers on his cheeks, forcing him to look over in my direction. "You with me?" I asked.

Same as before, no response. His eyes are half open, he's awake, he's conscious, but I don't think he's alert, he's still in and out of it.

I look up at Dion, "can you check to see if there's a first aid kit under the sink?"

He nods and is quickly making his way to the dark gray bathroom vanity, retrieving the small red box, crouching back down where he was just a few minutes ago. "I don't see how any bandaid is gonna fix him, KP," he comments, handing the kit over.

I snort softly while reaching for the red box, "as my second in command, Dee, I'd expect you to know that pops started adding smelling salts into all the first aid kits, among other things in case of any OD's," I smirk, pulling out a small capsule.

I crack it and place it near Emiliano's nose, slowly moving the capsule closer and closer until his eyes are snapping open and he's inhaling a deep breath, moving to the side.

I toss the capsule at Dion and he's quickly catching it.

"Smelling salts don't stop an overdose from happening, but they do snap you out of the haze long enough to be coherent enough with your surroundings." I point over at Milo, "he's no longer dead weight."

"I'm not sticking my fingers down his throat."

I scoff, "you won't have to."

As if on cue Milo immediately gets up and leans over the toilet and begins to puke his brains out.

"Ammonia always seems to leave a nauseous sharp feeling in the pit of your stomach," I say while stretching my right hand, rubbing it on Emiliano's back as he continues to throw up and stand up. "He'll be fine."