Chapter Six.

Hailey's POV

As clock work I wake up with the same nauseating feeling at the crack of dawn, only there's no sun rays peeking in through Isaac's bedroom curtains today, however the soft glow from the nightlight in the bathroom is coming in.

I turn to lay on my back looking over at the digital clock that's on the far wall near the tv to see that it's actually four in the morning. Guess the baby had the need to wake me up about two hours earlier today.

I glance beside me to find my shirtless husband deeply asleep, laying on his stomach as he snores softly. Turning back on my side I lean in closer to him and place a quick kiss on his shoulder blade and begin to climb out of bed.

Some of Carmelo's guys are supposed to come over later on throughout the day to move Isaac's bedroom around because right now his bed is still towards the wall so the second I need to get up to pee I have to climb over him. And being the man that Isaac is, he no longer wants me doing that so he chose to sleep towards the wall last night, this way if I have to use the bathroom I could get out easily.

The second I get out of bed Isaac immediately begins to stir in his sleep and I'm instantly holding my breath, praying to baby Jesus that he doesn't wake up and he does.

"Hey," he croaks. "You okay?"

I smile and lean back on the bed, "how do you do that?"

"Do what?" He frowns, sleep still hazed in his eyes.

I climb on the bed, "know the second I leave your side," I smile and lean in to kiss him.

He kisses me back, "you're my comfort zone baby, I know the second my woman leaves my side."

I smile and kiss him again, "go back to sleep."

He shakes his head, "I'll wait for you to come back out."

I nod my head, "I'll be fast."

He nods and lays back down and I'm climbing off of the bed and heading towards the bathroom. I shut the door behind me before turning the light on and switching the nightlight off. Peeing in the middle of the night has become a constant habit that Isaac's afraid I'll trip over something so he got a nightlight.

I didn't mind it, I thought it was extremely thoughtful, but I know he hates it and might even regret it. Isaac loves being in pitch dark, he loves the darkness, and sleeping in pitch black, he even turns our phones over on the night stands so if anything does break through his 'do not disturb' setting the light won't bother him.

He had a horrible couple of nights when he first bought it and tossed and turned so I decided to move it into the bathroom, leaving the door slightly cracked so most of the glow stays inside. I used the bathroom really quickly, washed my hands, and headed back out into the bedroom leaving the nightlight off.

I immediately begin to smile when I find Isaac laying on his side soundly asleep again.

Things last night definitely didn't go as planned with Carmelo, we hadn't imagined that he would genuinely be upset about me being pregnant, I honestly thought he was going to be happy but even after he congratulated us you could hear him and Adriana arguing in their bedroom when we all went to bed.

I glance over at Isaac praying to baby Jesus that it goes completely opposite with my dad because we need some type of happiness in our life right now.

Isaac hasn't mentioned anything yet but I know that it's killing him that he didn't get the reaction he wanted from his dad, so now he's even more nervous of telling my father.