Chapter Ten.

Isaac's POV

"Nooo," Hailey groans in my arms, pulling them tighter around her as my alarm on my phone continues to ring beside me on the nightstand. "Ten more minutes."

I snuggle deeper into her burying my face into her redlocks. "I've already snoozed it twice, baby, I gotta get back to work while my dads out. What time's your appointment tomorrow morning?"

"Ten."

"Perfect," I lean in some more and place a kiss on her face. "Gives me just enough time to get my workout in and do the shift change at the warehouse. I'll pick you up and we'll grab breakfast before the appointment."

She nods her head quietly and I'm instantly tightening my arms around her, pulling her even closer to me, "don't do that."

"Do what?" She speaks softly.

"Don't be sad and guilt trip me into staying home with you."

She giggles quietly, still in my arms. "I didn't even say anything!"

"Exactly!" I chuckle. "I know you, Hailey Katherine, quietness means sadness. I can't stay home today baby, I can't, I already missed yesterday."

She scoots back a bit, grinding her ass on me and I immediately feel my cock spring to life.

"You better hurry then wouldn't want you to be late," she says pulling the covers tighter to her.

I groan mentally as I feel my cock continue to pulse in my briefs and I know that she feels it because she continues to grind her ass into me.

I lean in to place a kiss on the back of her right shoulder blade, "you will be the death of me, you know that?"

She doesn't respond nor do anything, she stays completely quiet.

I begin to slowly trace my fingertips up and down the side of her bare thigh, pushing it up her nightgown so I can grab a handful of her ass and she's immediately quivering under my touch as I begin to trail kisses up her back and shoulder.

"If you want me to stay home for other reasons just say so princess."

Silence again.

Trailing my hand back up and down her thigh I give her ass a good smack as I make my way back up her leg causing her to twitch and smile to myself when she still doesn't say anything, but I feel the goosebumps along her body.

"Hmm, guess I should probably get out of bed then," I say softly into her ear as I continue to gently trace her skin. "Running late as it is, you know."

I throw the blanket off of us and motion to get out of bed when her hand is instantly flying out to grab my wrist and she's pulling me back into bed, "fuck'em they can wait."

"Oh yeah? Wait for what?"

"You," she says breathlessly.

"And what's keeping me from leaving?" I pull her closer to me, gliding my hands back down her thigh and around bare ass.

She turns back to look at me, smiling bashfully.

"Say it," I smack her on the ass a little harder from earlier, causing her to moan. "I wanna hear you say it. We're married now, Hail, you're growing our baby," I say as I run my hand up her nightgown caressing her small baby bump. "You don't have to feel embarrassed or shy to ask for some dick baby. Tell me what you want."

"You," she whispers. "All of you."

I shake my head and roll her over so that she's laying on her back rather than her side and I'm hovering above her, "you're gonna have to do a lot better than that, Baby Matteo."