Chapter Thirty.

Surprise shawty 🥳

Isaac's POV

I continue to nervously shake my leg up and down as we sit in the damn drive thru of the 24 hour McDonalds.

All the drunk idiots must be out tonight because there's at least two cars in front of us and it's way past midnight for there to be this many cars in a fucking drive thru at this hour.

"You get anything yet?" I asked MK in the driver seat.

He glances down at his phone in the drink holder next to him for the second time that I've asked.

"No sir, nothing."

"What the fuck is taking so long?!" I grumble out loud. Going back into my message thread with Ric I reread the last message I sent him five minutes ago. "Where's my feedback on Roxwell?"

He hasn't opened it yet, meaning he's probably still on his bike driving and it's driving me fucking insane. I go into his contact information instantly calling him.

"Yeah?" He answers.

"Where the fuck are you?! Where's my feedback?"

I hear the roar to his bike in the background. "He's not picking up!" He shouts through the loud sound of the air pushing against him. "I reached out twice and nothing. I had headquarters call twice and nothing. His location is still ping'd at The Robsciotti's, we're on route now."

A nasty wave of anxiety immediately hits me.

"I'll meet you there, we're around the corner."

I watch MK pick up his phone and glue it next to his ear.

"Go home to red, KP, we got this, I'll keep you updated."

"Change of course," MK says into his phone. "Head to The Robsciotti's, touch base the second you come in contact, be there in less than ten."

"We're on our way," I tell Ric, instantly ending our call after.

I sit forward in my seat, looking over at MK's partner in the passenger seat, "the second we touch Robsciotti property I want you to get in this driver seat and drive this little girl back to headquarters and get her checked out with Leo."

"Yes sir."

We spend about another five minutes in the drive thru line before we're getting Ayra's food and heading back on the road. MK's phone starts ringing a few minutes later and he's quickly handing me the phone a couple seconds later after he answers.

"What is it?" I immediately questioned, gluing his phone to my ear.

"You're not gonna like it boss.."

"Lay it on me."

"Split up! Find him!" Specs shouts.

"SPECS! I raise my voice, trying to not lose control of my temper around the little girl next to me.

"The estate is still standing," he says.

Both teams were instructed to shoot anything and anyone in sight, drag any bodies laying around and burn the place down with all its evidence before leaving the premises.

"Roxwell?" I asked.

"All the casualties we're coming across are friendly's boss. Both his team and ours. Robsciotti was definitely tipped off."

Mother fucker. At least now I know what fucking group has my mole.

I look over at Ayra next to me as she digs around in her little red happy meal box, snacking on fries.