Chapter Thirty Three.

Hailey's POV

A sharp jab in my stomach is instantly waking me out of my sleep. I inhale a deep slow breath, placing my hand on my stomach, attempting to soothe my squirming baby.

He's definitely been kicking the hell out of me since last night but I do feel like I play a big role in that. Isaiah seems to squirm and kick a lot more frequently when I'm anxious and uncomfortable, and I'm uncomfortable 24/7 now that I'm 32 weeks pregnant.

It's hard for me to stay asleep throughout the night now. I'm constantly waking up like every two hours because I'm in constant pain, my entire body aches, especially my lower back. I'm hungry all the damn time but get full super quickly when I eat because there's no room left inside of me to put any food, my sons taking up every inch of my stomach.

I crane my head back to find my shirtless husband soundly asleep still, laying on his side, snorting softly behind me as his son continues to kick the inside of my stomach.

I'm almost half tempted to get up and turn off the night light that's on the other side of the room so that it can be pitch black. I go to bed every night with the light off and Isaac continues to comes after me hours later turning it on to make sure I don't trip over anything in case I need to get up at night.

I rub my hand on my belly a couple more times, slowly starting to sit up, careful not to wake Isaac and sit at the edge of the bed.

I begin to rock myself back and forth very slowly, attempting my hardest to get Isaiah to calm down without waking up his dad.

He kicks me a couple more times when I feel the bed shift behind me and there's a warm hand slowly running up and down my lower back on the inside of my shirt.

"You okay?" I hear the instant worry in my husband's sleepy voice as he places a kiss on my back. My poor man can't ever catch a break and sleep peacefully for one night, something or someone is always waking him up.

I nod my head slowly, already feeling guilty that he's even awake. It's 3:06 am, he's only been asleep for about 3 hours max and has to wake up in 3 more hours to start his day.

"What's going on?" He asked softly.

I shake my head.

"Hailey, talk to me babe."

"He won't stop kicking," I tell him.

I hear him snort softly behind me and feel him wrap an arm around me, pulling me back, "come here, lay back down."

I do. I lay back into bed with him, laying on my back and he's immediately shifting so that he's hovering over my stomach.

He pushes my shirt up speaking into my belly, "me and you are gonna have problems if you continue to disturb my wife's sleep, kid."

I smile, sticking my hand into his hair, running my fingers through it.

Isaac smiles in return and is leaning down to place a kiss on my stomach, "you leave my woman alone, only I'm allowed to disrupt her life."

I laugh softly and instantly feel Isaiah settle down, "I think he likes the sound of your voice, he always calms down when you talk to him."

"You think he's still gonna like the sound of my voice when I'm yelling at him?" He smirks.

"You will do no such thing to our son."

He snorts, "if he's miss behaving, if he's not listening to his mother, you can best believe I'm gonna check his little ass. He's not gonna be the same little shit I was."