Chapter Twenty Four

Hailey's POV

"You ready to go princess?"

"Just about!" I shout from inside of the bathroom, setting the straightener back down on the counter, unplugging it, fixing my hair one last time before stepping back into the bedroom.

I find Isaac standing near the entrance of our bedroom, one of his guys standing beside him, his arms behind his back as my husband continues to point at items and furniture around the room.

"I want it empty by the time we come back, you have questions about anything that does or doesn't belong, you get in contact with me and I'll connect you to her," he points towards me. "Got it?"

"Yes sir."

I smile and wave, "hi, Val."

He offers the smallest smile, "afternoon Mrs. Matteo. Got anything else that's heading down stairs?"

I shake my head, "nope, I think Beanie took care of everything."

He nods but I don't miss the grimences on his face when I mention Beanie and nearly wanna smack myself forgetting that the two of the men actually don't get along. Why? I have yet to know, Isaac refuses to tell me anything, it's not something that I have to be worried about he says.

Another thing I shouldn't be worried about is where we're going today. Isaac has an entire trip planned for us, out of the blue, and won't tell me the slightest bit of where we're going or what we're even doing. All he told me was pack for enough days, and even when I asked him how many days is that he replied with enough days. Damn nearly makes me wanna strangle him.

I grab the small brown Louis Vuitton backpack from the bed and sling it over my shoulder, walking towards Isaac and Valentin.

Out of all the name brand handbags that Isaac mom has ever bought me, this LV backpack is probably my favorite.

Isaac's already hinting that I'm getting a matching diaper bag soon and as much as I love them for doing that for me it completely freaks me out as well.

Isaiah will be here soon enough and receiving gifts from not only Isaac's mom, but my dad and Ana, it's definitely starting to make everything feel more real. Moving out of Isaac's parents' home terrifies me. Knowing that I won't have his mom down the hall to help me when the baby is here is making me very anxious and sad, wishing my own mom was still alive, she'd definitely offer to come live with us or even try and force us to move in with her.

I often think about the relationship she and Isaac could've had, my mother was a beautiful soul, she definitely would've seen the good that I see in Isaac, I know she would've loved him. My dad would constantly remind me how much I reminded him of her because he swears I'm her exact mini me, everyone loved her, it was hard not to like her.

"You okay?" Isaac frowns as he reaches for my hand.

I nod and take a deep breath, "just thinking about my mom."

Isaac smiles softly and is leaning down to place a kiss on the side of my head, "I'm sure she's looking down at you right now, baby."

I nod and hang onto Isaac's hand as we make our way down stairs. I swear this man hasn't let me do anything on my own ever since he found out I was pregnant. It's bad enough that he was over protective already because of what happened with Memo, me getting pregnant only heightened that.

Isaac lets go of my hand as he begins to walk in front of me and is opening one of the front doors, holding it open for me.

There's two black SUVs parked in front of the house, each truck surrounded with men dressed in nothing but black, per usual.