Chapter Nine.

Hi my babies! Yes I know it's been a while I'm sorry I've been so MIA but I'm not dead I promise lmao if you have me on Snapchat I already gave you guys the run down & apologized for why I haven't been updating so again I'm so sorry I'm trying to get back on track, enjoy this little teaser chapter until the big baby comes out ❤️ I love guys 🫶🏼

Ric's POV

"P-plea-se," the bleeding idiot that's laying on the ground rasped, as he struggled to crawl away from me.

Smiling to myself I take one last hit of the blunt in my hand and pass it back over to Aj who's standing behind me and kick the idiot in front of me one last time in the stomach, which earns me another painful whimper from him.

"C'mon man, I h-haven't talked to her in o-over a y-year!" He coughs as he holds onto his stomach, curled up in a fetal position.

I frown and crouched down in front of him, "talked to who?" I gritted.

Noah fucking Bryce peers up at me and stays completely quiet, his eyes bloodshot and filled with fear.

Grabbing a handful of his shirt I wrench him up and send my fist into his face for what seems like the 10th time tonight, "talked to who?!" I snarl, threatening him again.

"C-carmen!" He cries out.

My vision immediately turns red when I hear my ex-girlfriend's name for the second time tonight and it's instantly sending me over the edge and I'm smashing my fist back into Noah's face, repeatedly.

"Come on, Patrick, that's enough!" Ian Metcalf grabs onto the back of my shirt, pulling me off of Bryce as he rolls over coughing up a lung.

Aj chuckles from the side of us and is crouching down next to me, "here," he hands the blunt back over to me, "kill it and defuse a little be before you kill the kid."

"Honestly, dude, I get that you're still pissy from earlier but the hell are you gonna tell the boss if we have to bury that idiot," Ian points back over to Noah who can't seem to catch his breath through the coughing fit he's in still.

I snatch the blunt from Aj without saying a single word as Metcalf walks over to check up on the idiot in front of me.

"I liked you better when you didn't talk," I point the blunt towards Ian and inhale a deep breath as I take a hit of the weed and begin to start my own cough fit.

I begin to softly shake my head as I begin to realize how much I've just fucked up.

I personally didn't target Noah tonight for his high school crush on Carmen, I could honestly care less about it, it was from before my time. I decided to target the idiot because his stupid ass decided to cut me off on my bike a couple blocks away, which almost made me lose control of the bike, almost.

Aj, Ian, and I were on a night drive, trying to clear up my mind from my interaction with Isaac's stupid ass cousin, and it was starting to work right up until a stupid mustang almost sent me flying off of my bike and the instant shitty mood was back.

The boys and I cornered him into an alley at gunpoint and I was immediately head over heels when I saw who stepped out of the car and completely took my anger out on him, up until Metcalf dragged me off of him of course.

"How bad is it?" I question taking a smaller hit of the blunt this time.

Metcalf shakes his head quietly as Noah continues to wheeze through the pain.

I get up from the ground, flicking the roach out of my hands, "I don't have the patience for your random silent treatments tonight, Ian."

"What do you think?! You kicked and hit him over and over again!"