PROLOGUE

Dec 15, 20XX

The sun was shining brightly without any spot of dark cloud. In that busy road, there was a girl who ran through the crowd.

She ran non-stop till she reached a small apartment building where she lived. Once she entered her apartment, the first thing that caught her eyes were the family picture hanging on the wall in the living room.

She stood in front of it and smiled brightly as she lifted up the paper on her hand and showed it to that picture.

"Mom, dad. Ara made it! Ara passed the audition. Ara gonna be an idol!" said Moon Ara cheerfully.

Unconsciously, the tears came out of her eyes.

"You guys are proud of me, right?"

The room was silent.

"I miss you, mom, dad..."

《《《《《

Two years ago

It was raining cats and dogs in the evening. Ara waited her parents to fetch her up from school.

However, almost two hours have passed and there's still no sign of her parents. Luckily, she brought an umbrella so she walked her way to her apartment.

On the way home, there was a crowd at the middle of the road and beside them were the flipped car.

Out of curiosity, Ara went to look as well. She sneaked herself through the crowd and finally reached the center of it.

Once she saw the situation, her face changed. The tears fell down her cheeks. The only thing she could see was a pool of blood and her parents.

Because of that shock, she fainted and the crowd turned panic after seeing her.

An hour later...

Ara opened her eyes slowly and looked around her. She could smell the medicine and chemical. Then, she realized that she was in the hospital.

"Mom, dad...why...?"

"Why did you guys leave me alone here? Ara has no one else..."

New story unlocked!!
Hopefully you guys like the idea of the story so far^^

DISCLAIMER!!
*sorry for the gramatically wrong
*the story is just fictional and not related to any idols' life except for the humor purpose
*the storyline is based on my own idea and imagination
*no plagiarism involved but if there is any similarity, it was unintentionally