CHAPTER 31

Some of SVT members were at Ara's filming site for her first supporting role in the upcoming highschool web drama.

Since she became Joshua's girlfriend by now, Ara slowly got close with his members. Unexpectedly, they were easy to get close with.

For the meantime, their fans did not get a hint about their relationship except for the staff and workers that worked for them. The only thing their fans knew were their friendship as LOVE was Ara's friends as well.

LOVE could not make it to support her at the site today because of their schedule but they have sent the coffee truck for her in exchange of their absence.

"How many scene will you shoot for today?" asked Scoups.

"All of them are group scene so there will be a lot of it," replied Ara.

She just got her make up done by the stylist as the group scene would be started shortly. She got some new experiences throughout her shooting with the actors and actresses. She enjoyed it so much that her acting also got a compliment from the director.

"Okay, guys! 10 minutes break!"

All actors thanked the staff and went to their separate waiting room for some rest. Ara also went to her room where SVT members waited for her.

"You did a great job there, Ara," said Dino cheerfully.

"Right? As a rookie actress, she did pretty well!" complimented Hoshi.

They talked with each other while Ara got a touch up on her make up.

"We will see you for another 10 minutes as we have a meeting with the company later on," said Woozi.

"It's fine. You guys made a time for me since morning and it's almost 5pm now," said Ara.

She felt grateful that they could spend time for her in their busy day as LOVE could not make it to her first day shooting.

"The shooting will start shortly!"

The director's voice alerted Ara. All actors got ready to continue their next scene.

"I will go first," said Ara.

"Fighting!!"

Before she could go to the filming site, Joshua pulled her hand quite harshly. Some strange liquid flew towards her and she heard Joshua's whimpering after that.

Ara was stunned for awhile. She looked at Joshua and her eyes caught the burned on his hand.

"Oppa!"

"I'm okay, don't worry,"

"What do you mean you are okay? Look at you!"

Her tears were threatening to fall. SVT members gathered around Joshua.

"What happened, Shua-ya?" asked Jeonghan.

"That girl has being weird since we came this morning,"

All eyes focused on the said girl with black cap and hoodie who got caught by the security guard when she tried to run away.

Ara put up a courage and went to her. The girl kept protesting between the guard's strong hold on her. Ara grabbed the cap and moved it slowly.

"Y-Yoona...W-Why..?"

Her tears fell after seeing the certain person she eager to find. And now she tried to hurt her but Joshua ended up being hurt in her place.

"Let me go!! Let me go!!!"

"Yoona....why..."

"You ask me why? Why do you keep asking why?! You never change!!" yelled her.

"Because of you we are ruined! BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

Joshua immediately put Ara's head on his shoulder and made sure that her ears were closed to avoid her hearing those bad words.

"Sir, bring her to the police outside. I have called them just now," said Scoups.

The guard brought Yoona who kept yelling to Ara in his arms.

"Shh...don't take any of her words seriously. You can cry in front of me. It's okay. You have me now,"

Ara did not stop crying. She tried to not put the blame on herself but it seemed to be fail. Her ex-friend were totally ruined because of their blind jealousy towards her.

》》》》》

After all the evidences were brought up against them, Minhyuk and Yoona were found guilty and received the punishment of years imprisonment for their respective crimes.

Meanwhile, Xiaoqi was sent back to her country and being judged there. At the same time, GEM Ent was being ambushed by the polices. It was found that their CEO was involved in the embezzlement and gambling. He was also the one who let Minhyuk to do the drug dealing among their idols as well as trainees.

The company was exposed tragically and immediately went bankruptcy. The trainees and idols who were free from drugs, being released by the polices.

Since the exposition of her old company, Ara shut herself in the dorm. Although she did not fully blame herself for what had happened, it hurt her to see some people she knew back then were doing something unlawful secretly.

For few days, Donghyun would visit her to make sure she was fine whenever Joshua could not attend because of his pack schedules. At the end, her bullying and stalker case came to light and Ara did not have to hide herself anymore.

A chapter left before epilogue...
Sorry if my story this time not as good as the first one cause I'm still learning to write different side of story
I will improve myself from time to time
Thank you for your support for both stories of mine^^