CHAPTER 13

"You really look like a slut,"

The giggle and rude words he heard just now made Hoshi felt uneasy. Once he reached there, he could not believe his eyes.

"Yah!! What are you doing to her?!!"

His loud voice surprised the girls. Hoshi noticed Ara as one of them. Her appearance in front of him looked inappropriate. He immediately took off his jacket and covered Ara's body.

Xiaoqi, Mia and Yoona were shocked to see Hoshi in front of them especially after what they have done to Ara.

"What are you guys doing just now?!" his firm voice enough to make the three of them scared.

"1..."

"2...!"

Before his last counting, they ran away from there, leaving Hoshi and Ara alone. Ara could not bring herself to face Hoshi especially with her miserable look right now.

They really did her dirty when they unzipped her dress and messed up her hair. They kept threatening her with the false news three years ago.

"What they had done to you? Who are they by the way?" asked Hoshi.

However, Ara did not reply any of his question. She gave back his jacket and quickly ran to the female toilet. Hoshi was caught off guard by her sudden behaviour.

He knew something was off. The only things he could do at that time was calling someone he trusted. He reached his phone and dialed certain number.

"Shua hyung. Something bad happened,"

》》》》》

Jeonghan looked at Joshua weirdly. After getting the call from Hoshi, he seemed a bit rush. He and Joshua were in Woozi's room for some work.

"Why are you rushing, Shua-ya? Where do you want to go?" asked Jeonghan.

"Moon Ara,"

Jeonghan and Woozi waited for his next words.

"She got bullied,"

Their eyes got bigger with unexpected situation.

"WHAT?!!"

》》》》》

Ara quickly asked Soyoung to return back to her dorm. Luckily she finished the recording earlier. Soyoung agreed without questioning anything as Ara also did not have any schedule with her after that.

Upon reaching the dorm, she locked herself in the bathroom and cried non-stop. She hated herself for being weak.

She looked like a slut in front of them and they also took a picture of her. It was worse when one of SVT members saw the situation earlier. She was afraid at the thought of Joshua knew the news later on and looked at her in disgust.

She let herself being showered by the water for hours. Her mind was blank and her stare at the bathroom wall was empty. She hated herself more than ever that day.

》》》》》

After fetching Junho from kindergarten, Hana got a call from Jeonghan right after she entered the dorm.

"Yes, oppa?"

"Love, find Ara quickly!!"

Hana frowned. She heard him clearly but she did not understand what he meant.

"Ara? Like Moon Ara? Why do you want to find her?"

"I will explain later, okay? Just find her now before something bad happen,"

As soon she ended the call, she told Junho to stay in the dorm while she went out for a while.

She quickly went to the girl's dorm after being notified by Soyoung that Ara was at the dorm an hour ago.

She knocked on the door but no one answering. She felt uneasy. She tried to enter the passcode that she could think in her head but nothing work. One number caught her mind.

"Don't tell me that she never changed the company's dorm passcode,"

The door opened and she could only face palmed. It shocked her that Ara never changed the passcode to her own favor.

She entered the bedroom and heard the water ran out of the shower head. She opened the unlock door and was totally shocked by the view in front of her.

"ARA!!"

Ara's skin looked pale and wrinkle after an hour under the cold water. Her lips almost turned purple. Hana closed the faucet and shook her body but she did not move even a bit which scared her.

She immediately took her phone and called someone she knew.

"Aya! Please come to my dorm. Quickly!!" said her, sound desperate.

》》》》》

Jeonghan and Joshua rushed to the said dorm and was greeted by Hana who looked miserable. Jeonghan immediately hugged her as he knew she really needed a comfort at that time.

"Where is she?" asked Joshua.

"Aya does a check-up on her,"

Hana buried her face in Jeonghan's neck. He could feel her body shivering.

The sound of door opening alerted them. Joshua quickly rushed to the room but was stopped by Aya.

"She needs some rest. Her body temperature dropped drastically but I didn't have IV drip with me now. For the time being, just treat her as someone who had a fever and warmed up her body with warm water," advised Aya.

"I will take my leave first and see if I can bring the IV drip here with me later on," added Aya and excused herself, leaving the three of them.

"Can you explain to me right now?" asked Hana.

Jeonghan nodded at her and gave signal to Joshua to look after Ara for a moment. Joshua went inside the room and saw Ara laid down in the bed with body fully covered with thick comforter.

"Is this why you disappeared three years ago..?"