CHAPTER 10

A week later

Ara tried to calm herself down. She was on her way to Mcountdown for her debut stage. Although she got some tips from LOVE last week, she still did not use to the new environment.

"Feel nervous?"

Ara nodded. Her manager smiled through rearview mirror.

"You will get used to it after 3 days so no need to worry," said her manager.

"Thanks, Soyoung unnie,"

Lee Soyoung was her new manager. She used to be Hana's manager for a while when she was an actress. Since she chose to continue to be an active idol, Soyoung was sent to be her manager instead.

They arrived at the music show after few minutes. Ara greeted some of her fans before went to the waiting room to get ready.

She felt happy as everything went smoothly and she could perform her self-composed song, 'The Moonlight'. Finally, she could debut as an idol officially as well as fulfilled her dream.

After few days of promotion in music shows, Ara gained quite a lot of fans. Her popularity and successful debut never being compared with her senior, LOVE.

Other than that, she also got the opportunity to join variety show to improve her variety skills as an idol.

However, she forgot that there were three people who saw her with unwell feeling. It has been a long time they did not meet each other.

"You did survive after that day, Moon Ara,"

》》》》》

Ara dropped her body on the couch. She just finished her last schedule of that day by 1am. She felt lazy to move her body to the bedroom.

Before she could close her eyes to sleep on the couch, her phone vibrated. There was a new message came in.

Ara immediately took her phone and checked it. As an idol, she must always alert about it as she may get a last minute schedule or cancellation.

Her expression changed when she got unknown number. Her fingers shook nervously. She opened the message slowly.

"ARGHH!!!"

Ara unconsciously dropped her phone. Tears did not stop falling. Frightened was shown in her eyes.

'Are you happy now?'

'It's just a beginning, Moon Ara'

The photo of a doll with her name on it was filled with blood. It was tore tragically.

Ara could not stop herself from shaking. Suddenly the three name were popped up in her mind.

"No-No. No! It's not them-"

She afraid they would ruin her career again. She never saw them again since she left two years ago. She just heard that they debuted after a week of her leaving.

Ara could not fall asleep for the whole night. The next day, Soyoung quite worried when she noticed dark circles under Ara's eyes.

Since she joined LIGHT Ent, she never suffered insomnia again. However, the message she got that night triggered her.

"Are you okay, Ara? Did you not sleep last night?" asked Soyoung.

"I'm fine, unnie. I just had a nightmare," she fell silent so that Soyoung would not ask her again.

"By looking at you today, I will reduce your schedule by two. After that you can have a rest for the remaining day," said Soyoung.

She started the car and drove carefully to their first destination.

"No, unnie! I'm fine,"

"No, you are not. I have dealt with someone much more stubborn than you. Your excuse not apply to me," Ara could only nodded.

As Soyoung once dealt with Hana, she found that Ara was less stubborn compared to her that made her easier to be controlled.

Ara finished her schedule at 3pm. Soyoung then brought her to have a lunch before sent her to LIGHT's dorm.

Ara bid Soyoung and waited for the elevator. Coincidentally, she met LOVE who just finished their previous schedules.

"Hi, Ara!" greeted Hana.

"Hi!"

"Just finish your schedule?" asked Mina.

"I'm a bit tired so Soyoung unnie told me to take a rest and reduce my schedule for today," explained Ara.

"You really look tired. I can see the dark circles under your eyes," agreed Yura.

"Yeah..."

They went to their respective floors and dorm to have a rest. Ara put her bag on the chair and dropped her body on the bed. Her energy drained out of her body.

Luckily she could fall asleep after closing her eyes. At 9pm, she woke up because of the bell rang. With heavy step, she went to the front door and looked at the doorhole.

There was no one outside. She slowly opened the door. The hallway was empty and no sign of someone. Before she could close the door, her eyes noticed a big-brown envelope on the floor.

She took it with her and closed the door. There was no address or sender information. As it may be an important letter, she chose to open it without hesitation.

Once she opened it, her hand shivered. The envelope and its contents fell out of her grip. The photos of her viral news three years ago were in the envelope.

"N-No..."