CHAPTER 16

After few days break, Ara continued with her busy life as an idol. She rarely got the threaten letters since the day she fell ill few days ago. It was not like she cared about it but she was very careful, afraid that something would happen to her.

During her break, she never saw Joshua again after that day. All she knew, he was really busy with his personal schedule as well as the group. She forgot to thank him properly and did not know when was the suitable time to do so.

She also met new friend, the doctor who treated her when she was sicked. The only thing she knew about her was her name, Song Aya. It almost similar to her name with one different alphabet.

After finishing her schedule, Ara went straight to her dorm. She has changed the passcode as suggested by Hana. Hana was the only one who knew her passcode in case of anything.

She took a shower before cooking something for dinner. She rarely cooked when she was busy even though she knew how to cook. However, her cooking was not as good as Joshua when she tasted his cooking few days ago.

While preparing dinner, she heard the bell sound coming from the front door. She was scared for a second before going to look at the monitor. There was no one and it made her imagine all bad things.

She tried to calm herself and opened the door slowly. When she noticed there was nothing on the floor, she opened the door slightly wide.

"Noonaaa!!" the sudden hug surprised her.

"D-Donghyun? How did you enter the building?"

Ara responsed to his hug. Her heart felt calm when it was Donghyun after all.

"I got special pass," said him cheerfully.

"You scared me just now,"

"Sorry, noona,"

She invited him to enter the dorm. She did not yet finish the cooking and go back to the kitchen to continue with it.

"I will cook dinner for us. You can wait at the dining table or living room," said Ara.

"Alright, noona," he chose to sit at the dining table so that he could talk with his noona.

"What do you mean by special pass just now, Donghyun-ie?" asked Ara.

"Oh, that...hehehe. Soyoung noona, she is my sister,"

Ara stopped her work and turned to face Donghyun with surprise look.

"Soyoung unnie is your noona?!" Donghyun smiled cheekily.

"Why didn't you mention it before? Even when I'm signing with LIGHT?"

"Surprised?"

Ara pinched his right cheek playfully. He whined after that.

"What surprised?! I didn't see it coming as both of you are quite different from each other," joked Ara.

It made Donghyun pout. She continued her cooking back while talking with Donghyun.

"How's Snack Bar?"

"It's good. But I'm not working there anymore because of my final year," said Donghyun sadly.

"Ohh...it's okay, Donghyun-ie. As long as you did great at school,"

The food was ready and served at the table. They ate while continued with their random talk. After they finished, Ara quickly washed the dishes. It almost midnight and Donghyun needed to go back to his home.

"I'm leaving, noona. Good luck with your schedules. Fighting!!"

"You too, Donghyun-ie. Eat and rest well. Come and visit me if you want to. The door will always open for you," said Ara.

They hugged each other and bid goodbye before Ara closed the door. The meeting with Donghyun released her stress and she felt more calmer and safe around him. That night she could fall asleep earlier than before.

》》》》》

SVT was busy with their schedules and preparation for the next tour. Because of their schedules, Joshua rarely thought about her, only in his free time. Although at some points he wanted to see her again, he restrained himself from doing so.

Joshua grabbed a new water bottle in the box and drank it. They just finished the dance practice of some songs for the concert. Jeonghan took a seat beside him.

"Do you miss her?" asked him suddenly.

Joshua almost choke on his drink. He glared at Jeonghan who laughed after seeing him like that.

"I don't know. Maybe a little," replied him.

"I miss my girlfriend now," pouted Jeonghan.

Joshua rolled his eyes. Since Jeonghan was in relationship, he became two times clingy when it comes to his girlfriend. It was obvious that the members were envy of him but Jeonghan being Jeonghan. He would never stop teasing them.

"Mind the single people here," said Scoups.

He took the small fan beside Joshua.

"Then find your love quickly,"

"Yah, Yoon Jeonghan! You...!"

Joshua giggled at the sight of his same age friends. Both of them ran across the practice room like a kid where other members looked at them weirdly.

"I think I do miss her...a lot,"