CHAPTER 12

Jeonghan was stunt for a while. He looked at Joshua in disbelief.

"Are you serious, right now?"

The nod from Joshua made him feeling dizzy. He rubbed his temple slowly.

After hearing Joshua's story about meeting his first love, he never thought Joshua would ask him a favor.

"I will not do that, Shua-ya," said Jeonghan.

"Please. Only you can convince her," begged him.

"But still- huh...you sure are crazy,"

He felt burden when Joshua begged him to ask Hana about Ara instead of confront her himself.

"Both of you always met at Han River. Why don't you just wait for her there?"

"Like forever? Seriously, Yoon Jeonghan?"

"You did well for three years ago. Why not now?" replied Jeonghan savagely.

"Please..." Jeonghan sighed.

"Fine! I will try. But I can't promise you anything,"

Joshua immediately hugged Jeonghan.

"You are really my best friend,"

"Yeah, yeah.."

"Is it a group hug? May I join?"

Both of them laughed at the sudden existence of Dokyeom in front of them.

"Let's go, Dokyeom-ah! I will treat you with hanwoo today,"

"Oyeah!"

"Yah! I'm the one you supposed to treat, Joshuji!"

He ran to Joshua and Dokyeom to match their pace.

》》》》》

Ara were busy preparing for her special stage of her first english release after debut. She will be presented it on the music show for two weeks started from the next Monday.

Her comeback almost clashed with BooSeokSoon's comeback as they would start the promotion a week late from her promotion.

Although she was a soloist, her job was as busy as the idol group, maybe less a bit. Especially when she came from the well-known company, she have a good starter and tried really hard to impress her fans with her talent instead of taking advantage.

After taking a bath, she dried up her hair with a towel. She then went to the kitchen to have a late night snack before going to sleep. Her eyes suddenly caught a small red-coloured paper below the front door.

Ara felt shivering all over her body on the thought of getting the same threat letters from her former friends.

However, it was more worse than that. Her heart dropped after reading the paper.

'We will meet again soon, FRIEND...'

Ara immediately took her phone and looked for some new article. She wanted to deny it but the headline made her choke on her own saliva.

'RedRosez Was Announced to Have a Comeback This Week'

'GEM Released Statement on RedRosez's Comeback'

"No..."

》》》》》

"Please, Mr Kim. Let me have a promotion for only one week," begged Ara.