CHAPTER 32

A year later,

Ara was busy lately. It was her first ever concert since her debut. Although it was quite late after what happened to her in the past three years, it was great that she could enjoy and perform happily in front of her fans again.

After the news about her released last year, many of her fans were worried but she repaid them with her hard work as soon as she was well. She showed them that she was strong enough that she could endure it up till now.

Not only her fans, LOVE, SVT as well as Lee siblings, Soyoung and Donghyun also gave her support and love that she needed during her hard time. She felt grateful that she met them in her worst state. They were really her strongest pillars after her parents.

Meeting them especially him was the best thing that ever happened in her life.

》》》》》

"Wear this. You need to do the rehearsal and sound check in 5 minutes," said Soyoung and gave her the in-ear.

Both of them arrived quite early to finish up the preparations. As it was her first concert, she did not want to make any mistakes, even slightly.

The rehearsal went for almost 4 hours. There were some technical issues regarding her in-ear and speaker but it was solved easily after few minutes.

Ara went to her waiting room to get prepare and took some rest before the concert started.

Unfortunately, LOVE could not attend her first day concert because of their last day tour in Japan. However, they did promise her to come on the second day. For SVT members, she did not really sure who would come as Joshua did not inform her anything about it.

Nevertheless, as long as she could enjoy the concert with her fans, it would be enough for her.

》》》》》

The concert went smoothly since beginning. Ara also had some interactions with her fans during the performance. Among the crowd, she noticed a familiar figure. She smiled slightly after knowing who it was.

During her ending ment, she thanked her fans who came to support her.

"...and to our guest over there, Joshua sunbaenim. Thank you for coming,"

Ara smiled when she noticed Joshua was flustered after hearing his name being mentioned. The crowd turned wild after hearing that name.

Although there was no news regarding her relationship with other people, among her fans, they somehow predicted that Ara would end up with an idol, specifically SVT since she also closed to LOVE.

But they never made it a big issue, worried it would be a false rumor. However, there was a slight hint when Ara introduced Joshua personally who attended her concert.

Her other celebrity friends and even LOVE could not come on her first day but one of the members from the busiest idol group, SVT could spend a time to go to her concert which made the fans' prediction became more true.

As soon as the concert finished, Ara went to her waiting room quickly. She was sure that Joshua would wait for her there.

However, when she opened the door, there was no one except for her stylists who started to pack their things.

"Is he not comin-"

Ara screamed in tiny when someone back hugged her and spinned her around. She knew well who was it and giggled in his arms.

"You surprised me! Do you need to do that behind me?" pouted Ara.

Joshua pinched her left cheek softly.

"What can I do when my girlfriend is too cute too handle?" Ara giggled at his remarks.

Joshua hugged her tightly. He whispered something in her ear.

"And I also got a shout out from my girlfriend earlier in front of her fans,"

They released the hug. Ara's face suddenly turned red. Joshua smiled at her flustered expression. The popping sound from behind, made Ara turned around.

"Happy Birthday!!"

Ara was shocked for a moment. Jeonghan held a cake in his hand with SVT members behind him. LOVE was also there.

"Wait! You guys were still in Japan? How? And today...is it my-"

Ara looked at her watch. It was really her birthday. Because of the concert earlier, she forgot about her own birthday.

"We will talk about this later but you need to come with us quickly,"

Hana pulled Ara's hand to follow her. They made their way to the stage again.

"Wait! Why do we need to go to the stage? I just finished my conce-"

Ara was speechless when her fans were still there and made birthday surprise event for her. They sang the birthday song and made a wish through their lightsticks.

She never knew it would be her best birthday ever. With her fans, friends and also her boyfriend.

"Thank you..."

》》》》》

"Sorry for lying to you. It is Joshua oppa's idea to make this surprise event in order to celebrate your birthday. I think he knew you gonna forgot your own birthday," explained Mina.

"Yes, I really did. That's why you asked me about what I want two days ago," Ara hit Joshua slightly.

"About our tour, actually we finished it yesterday and took the first flight this morning without you knew," said Yura.

"That's why I could not contact you guys this morning," sulked Ara.

"Hehe...sorry,"

"Happy Birthday again, Ara!!"

Ara smiled after hearing their wish. She was beyond happy to meet all of them in her life. They were like her new family and her strongest support after her parents.

"Happy birthday, my love,"