CHAPTER 8

Ara walked out of the office with heavy heart. The tears almost filled up her eyes.

《《《《《

Few minutes ago,

"Yes, I agree,"

Ara looked at the contract for some times and signed it without second thought. She handed back the paper to Jaehyun.

"You are now the official trainee of our company," said Jaehyun with bright smile.

"Sorry if what I said after this will make you discomfort, but we have been looking for your information including your past since last week,"

Ara's expression slightly changed. She afraid they would cancel the contract with her.

"I-.."

"Don't worry about it. We have made a thorough investigation and you are not in the fault," cut Hyeri as soon she noticed Ara's expression.

Hyeri quickly hugged Ara and rubbed her back slowly. The mother's instinct in her urged Hyeri to hug Ara.

"Don't worry about your safety and privacy. We will take care of it in any possible way," added Jaehyun.

"Thank you so much,"

》》》》》

Ara moved in to her new dorm in the LIGHT's apartment. She could not believe herself that she would live in the same building with their famous artist, LOVE.

Although they were on the different floor, she still overwhelmed by the thought of meeting them accidentally everyday.

Ara unpacked her things and put her clothes in the wardrobe. There were not much things she could bring from her family's apartment.

As she would live alone in the apartment, she was given a small dorm compared to the girl group trainee. However, it felt more than enough for her as the dorm itself still bigger than her own apartment.

"New life. New journey,"

》》》》》

Joshua entered his room and dropped his body on the bed. Luckily, they finished their schedule early today. He closed his eyes for a while even though he knew he would not fall asleep.

"Shua hyung!"

The8's voice made him opened his eyes back. He sat himself at the side of the bed. The8 slowly opened the door to Joshua's room.

"Want to have dinner with us?" asked him.

"Maknae line's gathering?" The8 nodded.

"Alright then,"

He always enjoyed having dinner with the maknae line when they had one. It was not like he did not enjoy other members companied but with the younger members, he could feel like a brother to them.

They gathered at Dino's dorm. It surprised him when he saw Hoshi and Jeonghan were also there. He took a seat beside Jeonghan at the couch.

"I didn't know you and Hoshi would join as well," said Joshua.

"Hoshi asked me earlier. As I don't have anything to do, why not joining them?" replied Jeonghan.

"Is Woozi alone in the dorm?"

"No, he went to play games with Scoups, Wonwoo and Jun at Wonwoo's dorm,"

After the dinner was delivered, they enjoyed eating and talking with each other. They also played some drinking games to kill boredom.

As the clock reached midnight, the front door of Dino's dorm was opened and revealed Jun. The members were quite drunk after hours drinking.

"Myungho-ya. Stop drinking. Tell the members to return to their dorm. We have schedule tomorrow," said Jun to The8 as he was the only one who looked sober than others.

The8 woke up the members who fell asleep few minutes ago and told them to return back to their dorm. Some members have dispersed to their own dorm. The8 held Joshua who barely awake and carried him to their dorm.

He laid Joshua carefully on his bed and went to his own room to wash up before sleeping. Because of drinking earlier, Joshua finally be able to sleep after a week without sleeping.

However, he woke up in the next morning with heavy headache. Luckily, Scoups made hangover soup for him to reduce the pain.

"You guys should drink moderately last night. We have packed schedule today but you guys seem like the one who would faint at any moment now," sighed Scoups.

He knew the others' condition from the members who not drank last night. He could only sigh after knowing it.

"Sorry,"

》》》》》

6 months later,

'LIGHT's First Soloist?'

'Teaser Photo of Moon Ara'

'LIGHT Debuted Their First-Ever Soloist'

The news about Ara's debut was spread widely. She felt nervous at the thought of making her first debut. She did not take too long for training as she had learnt enough at GEM before entering LIGHT Ent.

"Hopefully it went well,"

"I want to debut peacefully," said Ara in tiny.

"You can do this Ara! Fighting!" motivated Ara to herself.

It was the last day of her recording before practicing dance for her debut song. She could only focused with her debut right now.

Since she was a trainee under LIGHT, Ara rarely went to Snack Bar and met Donghyun. She tried her best to arrange her schedule in order to meet him but she barely made it.

The knocking sound surprised Ara who was daydreaming in the practice room. The door opened from outside and revealed someone who she did not expect to meet.

"Hi!"