CHAPTER 23

Joshua froze. He looked at Ara who tried to hide her blush cheeks.

"W-What did you say just now?"

"I didn't say anything," covered Ara.

"I heard you clearly, Moon Ara," said him firmly.

"Then why are you asking..." said her in tiny.

Although Joshua could not hear her words clearly, he knew he heard it correctly which made him smile unconsciously.

"I miss you too, Moon Ara,"

Ara's heart beat unevenly. It made her fluttering whenever he called her by her full name but she tried to hide it well. However, he saw her action without her knowing.

"Want to have something?" asked Joshua.

He stood up and brushed off the dust from his pants. Ara looked at him.

"Err..food?? Or you already full?"

Ara smiled at his sudden change of expression. She stood up as well and nodded. She walked ahead of him to the convenience store nearby.

"Wait!!"

Joshua ran and stopped in front of her.

"Why-"

He took off his jacket and moved closer to her. Ara instinctively moved backward but was pulled forward when Joshua put his jacket on her.

"You wear thin clothes. Don't you feel cold?"

Their body was dangerously closed to each other. Joshua looked up to her and then he noticed their sudden close contact.

"S-Sorry- I just-"

"I-It's fine. Thanks for the jacket," Ara skipped away from him.

Joshua smiled while looking at her from back.

"What have you done to me, Moon Ara?"

》》》》》

They ate and talked for the whole night. It has been a long time since they talked like this again.

"It almost 5. You just came back from tour. Don't you feel sleepy or tired?" asked Ara while packing up the plastic food.

"I did not sleep for a week now,"

Ara stopped her action. She looked at him in shock.

"Is it your insomnia?" He nodded.

"I thought it was gone already,"

"I thought so too but it worsen during my tour last week," explained Joshua.

"How about you?"

"I'm fine after doing some theraphy. It triggered when the stalker issue haunted me back then," replied Ara.

"Maybe I should do the same during my break," said Joshua.

After throwing away the trash, they bid goodbye to each other as their dorm were at the opposite way.

"Bye, Shua- oppa..."

Ara ran away after saying it. Joshua continuously smiled and happy when she slowly dropped the informality with him. He looked at her figure until she disappeared and went back to his dorm.

》》》》》

The8 came out of his room after taking a bath. He stopped his track when he noticed Scoups and Jeonghan peeped behind Joshua's door.

He sneaked between them to have a look. There was nothing wrong in the room except for Joshua who was in a deep sleep.

"What are you doing, hyung?"

Scoups and Jeonghan almost fell on the floor by The8's sudden voice near them. They quickly shushed him.

"Why?"

"Don't you feel something is weird?" The8 looked at them in confusion.

"Look! Joshua is sleeping soundly after a week without doing so," said Jeonghan.

The8 surprised after noticing it. Three of them looked at Joshua who did not budge even a bit in his sleep. It looked like it was his first time sleeping.

"Hyung? What are you guys doing?"

Mingyu's voice surprised the three of them. They turned to him and noticed most of the members were there.

"Shua hyung is sleeping soundly. It's weird, isn't it?" said The8 on behalf of Scoups and Jeonghan.

All of them tried to take a look at Joshua from his door. He indeed slept calmly.

"What happened last night?" asked Woozi.

"I don't know. I just saw him sleeping when I entered his room this morning," replied Scoups.

"Did he go outside?"

"He did!!"

All of them looked at each other before smiling.

"So he met her then," said Jeonghan and was agreed by the others.

They smiled after seeing Joshua fell asleep after a week and it was all thanks to Ara. Never knew she would be his sleeping pills.

》》》》》

They spent few nights at Han River whenever they were free especially before Joshua went back to his next tour.

Unexpectedly, their fans did not recognized or even encountered with them whenever they met there. Maybe because of the time they went there which was early in the morning where people rarely hung out there.

"Your cooking is amazing that day," said Ara.

She took a sip of her banana milk.

"I sometimes cook for the members. But not as good as Mingyu I would say," replied him.

"Do you cook as well?"

"Yes, but I rarely cook. I know how to cook the simple dishes only,"

"Want me to teach you?"