CHAPTER 19

Ara was stunned for a while. She could not believe her eyes for a moment.

"Sorry for coming at this hour,"

By just hearing his voice, Ara almost broke down, especially when she noticed some bruises on his face.

"A-Are you crying? Please, don't," he was panic when Ara's eyes were watery.

"Hey- "

Joshua froze when Ara suddenly hugged him.

"Why are you late? I was really scared earlier,"

He was soften after seeing her vulnerable state. His hand unconsciously hugged her back and softly rubbed it to comfort her.

"I'm here now. Don't worry,"

》》》》》

After she felt more calmer, Ara invited him to enter her dorm. She grabbed the first aid kit and small pack of ice to treat the bruise on his cheek. He also got a small cut at the side of his lip.

There was a silent while she was treating his wound. When the ointment from the cotton touched his lip, Joshua hissed a bit but tried to endure it. Ara also treated his bruise with ice pack.

"D-Done,"

Ara quickly cleaned up the mess and stood up to put back the first aid kit. However, Joshua stopped her movement by grabbing her hand.

"Could you explain to me what happened earlier?" asked him.

Ara could not face him. She did not want anyone outside the company to know about the stalker issue of hers, especially Joshua. But now, he saw it himself in front of his eyes.

"There's nothing," she tried to release her hand but he tighten the grip.

"Don't hide it from me. I saw everything, Moon Ara,"

He sounded a bit piss off when Ara did not want to share it with him.

"I don't want you to involve in this, sunbaenim. Please mind your own business," she pulled her hand forcefully.

"Are you really fine with it?"

Ara tried to hold her tears from falling. She knew Joshua just wanted to help her but she did not want to burden him. She did not reply to his statement and distracted herself with other things. She could hear him sigh.

"I will leave now. Take care of yourself,"

After he left, Ara could not hold it anymore. She dropped her body on the chair and cried her heart out. She really hoped he did not leave her like that but she was the one who pushed him away.

》》》》》

Joshua leaned himself against the door. He could hear she cried. He did not want to force her to explain it to him but hearing her cry made him suffocating. He really wanted to embrace and comfort her but he couldn't do it.

He stayed for quite long time until he sure that she has fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Ara..."

》》》》》

Today was the last day she stayed at her dorm before she moved to the new dorm for her safety. Since the day she met Joshua two days ago, she never saw the stalker again. Hopefully, the stalker would never know that she changed the dorm.

It was still morning when she finished her last packing. She promised Soyoung that she would move out at noon as she has schedule in the evening later. While she was cleaning the kitchen, the bell sound stopped her move. She took a glance at the clock on the wall.

"It's still early. Soyoung unnie will inform me if she wants to come,"

Although she was unsure, she still went to open the door. However, she regretted it after that. The figure she did not want to see again was stood in front of her.

"Long time not see, Moon Ara,"

》》》》》

Joshua followed Jeonghan lazily to LOVE's dorm. He refused him many times and told him to ask other members but he insisted. After his last met with Ara two days ago, he did not want to encounter with her until she was fine to see him again.

As soon as the elevator was opened, he immediately called Hana to open the door. They was greeted by Junho who ran to hug Jeonghan.

"How's my boy today?"

"I'm good! Hi, uncle Joshua!" said Junho after seeing Joshua behind Jeonghan.

"Hi, little boy!"

"I thought you come alone, oppa," said Mina.

She just came out of her room. Few seconds later, Hana went to the living room after finished cooking for breakfast.

"You should not force him to come, oppa," said Hana when she noticed Joshua was there too.

"I have told him earlier but he did not let me go," explained Joshua sarcastically.

Jeonghan smiled cheekily. Hana invited Jeonghan to have breakfast together since both of them did not have any schedule in the morning. She did not expect that he would bring along other members with him as he always came alone.

"You don't want to meet her for a while, Shua oppa?" asked Hana when she noticed Joshua was kinda lost.

"Who?"

"Ara," Hana felt something was wrong after seeing his sudden change of expression.

"Maybe later," said him.

"Just go. You can ask her to join us for breakfast as well," Jeonghan pushed him from sitting on the chair.

"You are really my best friend, Jeonghan-ah," he sighed while rolling his eyes.

"Her passcode is ******, in case of anything,"

Joshua then went to the level 3 to Ara's dorm. Once he reached in front of her door, he tried to knock on first. Before he could do that, he heard her scream inside the dorm. He felt uneasy about it and immediately entered the passcode.

When he opened the door, he was shocked by the scene in front of him.