CHAPTER 7

Ara was stunned after hearing her. She did not know what to say.

"Did you hear me clearly, miss?" asked the young woman.

"Y-Yes..."

"I'm not forcing you but if you are going to accept my offer...here, you can call me," she gave Ara the company's card.

Ara took the card slowly. She still couldn't process clearly what happened right now.

"I will take my leave first. Nice to meet you,"

"Nice to meet you too," replied Ara with slight bow.

She stared at the card on her hand. She could not believe herself that the vice president was the one that casted her, not the assigned staff.

"Noona!! What are you doing outside too long?"

Ara snapped into reality and faced Donghyun who already changed clothes and ready to close the store.

"I'm coming!" she put the card in her pocket and rushed to the store with her guitar.

》》》》》

Ara was lost in her own thought and not realized Donghyun's existence beside her.

"Noona!"

His loud voice surprised her. Ara looked at him with questioning look.

"Yes, Donghyun-ie? Anything you want?" Donghyun sighed.

"I called you many times. What's bothering you, noona? You have being like this since we walked home last night," said Donghyun.

"I'm..."

She did not know how to start the conversation. She inhaled and calmed herself before talking to him.

"I was being casted last night," said Ara simply.

"Then?"

"I did not accept nor reject them,"

"Wow! It's quite surprising that you considered this company but not others," said Donghyun.

"Because they offered me to be soloist, not idol of the group,"

Donghyun was speechless for a moment.

"They- What?"

"That's why I don't know what to do and what to choose right now," said Ara truthfully.

Her face showed everything especially her stressful thought.

"Are you going to take this seriously, noona?" asked Donghyun.

"I-..."

"I'm not forcing nor encouraging you. I just hope that you could choose the right path and the best decision for yourself. You know that I will always support you, right noona?"

Ara quickly hugged Donghyun. His hug comforted her.

"Thank you for being my supportive brother even though we are not siblings naturally,"

"You are the best noona I could ask for in my life including my real noona," said Donghyun.

Both of them giggled after the hug. They then continued with their work till the store closed.

》》》》》

Hyeri dropped her body on the chair. She just finished the meeting with the president and finally she could breath properly after her packed schedule that day.

She closed her eyes for a moment but was disturbed by the ringtone of the office phone. She quickly answered it.

"Hello, Kim Hyeri of LIGHT Ent is speaking,"

"Hello, Miss Kim," Hyeri heard a familiar voice.

"I'm Moon Ara. The one you casted in front of the Snack Bar,"

Her thought was correct afterall.

"Oh, Miss Moon. I'm glad you call me. So, what about my offer that night?" asked Hyeri carefully.

"I-I accept it," Hyeri smiled brightly after hearing it.

"Thank God you accept it. We have been observe you for a long time and we don't want to lose this opportunity," said her happily.

"Thank you for accepting me,"

"We should thank to you for accepting our offer. You can come to the company by tomorrow and we will discuss more about your contract there,"

They ended the call after talking for a while. Hyeri could not contain her smile anymore. She has been looking at her since her first day busking. Every time she rejects the other companies, she was beyond happy but worried at the same time that Ara would reject her offer as well.

》》》》》

Ara exhaled heavily. She has made her choice but she was worried at the same time.

"Would they accept me if they knew about that rumors?" mumbled Ara.

Although the false rumors about her were stopped since she got kicked out from the company, she would not know what will happen to her after her solo debut later. It afraid her more to even imagine it.

》》》》》

Ara went to the LIGHT Ent with nervous expression. She looked at the company's logo in front of the building. She inhaled and calmed herself down.

"My last chance. I don't want to lose it,"

She entered the building and went straight to the CEO's office after asking the way from the receptionist.

On her way, she met with Hyeri, the one who casted her.

"Oh! You are coming!" said Hyeri cheerfully.

"Let's go! I will show you the way," they walked together to the CEO's office.

After getting approval, Hyeri opened the door which revealed the elegant interior of the office.

"Sir, she is our new trainee who I casted few days ago,"

"No need to be that formal, honey,"

Ara was speechless for a while. She quietly took a look at both of them.

"We are working right now!" firmed her.

Ara did not know what to do and just hear their conversation while facing down.

"Ehem!"

"Err.. sorry for making you discomfort," said Hyeri.

"Eh, no-no. It's fine,"

"I will introduce myself properly. I'm Kim Jaehyun, CEO of LIGHT Ent. She is my wife, Kim Hyeri, the co-CEO," said Jaehyun.

"I'm Moon Ara," said Ara and bowed to them.

"I want to ask you again even though you have already confirmed it with my wife,"

"Do you agree to be the new trainee of our company as well as the first soloist?" asked Jaehyun seriously.

He handed Ara the paper which contained the exclusive contract for her. Ara stared at it for a while.

"Yes, I agree,"