LEE DOKYEOM X SONG AYA

Aya walked around the park which was a bit windy that day. Phoenix Park. Her favourite place whenever she wanted some personal space.

She was on her semester break which allowed her to visit some places in Dublin that she did not yet to go since she lived there.

It has been a year since she left Korea to pursue her study there. And it also has been a year since she saw him. Lee Dokyeom.

She never expected that he has the same feeling as her. From admiration as a fan, now being his first love was something she did not expect to happen in her life.

During that period, they did contact each other whenever they were free. However, there was limitation for them, an idol and a practical doctor, they were bound to be busy with their own work.

The ringtone sound from her phone snapped her back into reality. She took out her phone from the sling bag. The caller ID made her smile grew bigger.

'Oppa!!'

'Are you that happy to hear my voice?'

'Of course! I miss you,'

'I miss you too,'

'I got my semester break for a week. How about you, oppa?'

'I got two but a week is left for me now,'

'Two years left before I'm going back to Korea,'

'It will pass by faster than you think. Just hanging in there. I will always wait for you,'

They talked for awhile before Aya ended the call. Although they made a call almost everyday whenever there was nothing on their schedule, they still missed each other a lot.

"Oh, sorry, miss. I accidentally took a picture with you in it," said a guy behind her.

"It's fine. Sorry to interrupt your view," said Aya.

'Wait! Did he just speak Korean to me?'

Aya turned to face him. She almost screamed after seeing who it was.

"O-Oppa..? How..?"

"Surprise!!"

Dokyeom opened his arms for her. Aya quickly ran and embraced him tightly. She really missed him and to see him in front of her right now was like a miracle.

"How..? What are you doing here? When did you arrive?" asked Aya.

"Hold on, baby. It's too much question for me to answer,"

"As you can see, I'm on my vacation. And I choose to spend the remaining break with you here. Lastly, I just got here this morning," explained Dokyeom.

"Why don't you tell me about it?"

"It would not be a surprise then. Plus you look cute when you smile every time I called you,"

Aya got flustered. He has been looking at her all the time the moment she received his call just now.

"It's not fair, oppa..." whined Aya.

"Hehe, okay, I'm sorry,"

"Let's go to eat. I'm hungry," said Dokyeom.

Both of them went to Aya's apartment. She wanted to cook for him instead of dining in at some restaurants.

》》》》》

Dokyeom took a seat at the counter. Her apartment was a bit small but cozy enough to stay in. He looked at her fondly while Aya was focusing herself to make lunch for them.