CHAPTER 26

Scoups and Joshua just came out of the infirmary. They walked together to Donghyun's ward after being notified by Jeonghan which room he was located.

"Err...Coups, can you go first? I want to go to the toilet for a while,"

"Okay, careful!"

Both of them separated to their own way. After finishing his business in the toilet, Joshua went to the direction of Donghyun's room.

On his way, he almost bumped into someone but luckily he stopped himself first.

"Are you ok- Wait! Ara...?"

After hearing her name, Ara quickly raised her head from the floor.

"A-Are you okay? How's your bruise? Is it worse? Do you-"

"Wowo girl, calm down. I'm fine. It is just a small bruise compared to your wounded arm and shoulder," comforted Joshua.

"But-"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me," he held her shoulder and rubbed it softly.

Ara slowly calmed down. She totally forgot that he tried to fight Xiaoqi when she tried to attack her back then.

"Thank you for saving me," said Ara shyly.

Joshua smiled at her.

"How many time should I say this to you? You should look at whom you are talking to,"

Ara's cheeks were flushed red when Joshua's face was closed to her.

"Ehem!"

"This is hospital, you two lovebirds,"

Both of them distanced themselves after being caught by Scoups.

"Oh, gosh, oppa!! You ruined the moment!" said Hana, felt betrayed.

"You are the same as him. Please mine my single ass here," said Scoups poutly.

"She is my girl afterall. She must come after me," said Jeonghan proudly.

"I hope Junho will not come after your childish act, oppa. Let's go, unnie, Ara. Just left this triplet here alone,"

Hana grabbed Soyoung's and Ara's hand to follow her. They planned to buy some snacks at the mart nearby.

"Love!! I'm not childish!"

"Yes, you are Yoon Jeonghan,"

"No, I'm not, Joshuji!"

"Stop both of you!"

Scoups felt dizzy with their childish bickering. He then left both of them to Donghyun's ward again.

"Why out of all members I'm the only one who need to suffer whenever I'm around their circle?" sighed Scoups.

》》》》》

Almost two weeks has passed and Donghyun recovered slowly from his wound.

SVT has continued their tour in Japan yesterday and Ara was still hiatus in order to give her some spaces in providing the evidence about her bullying and stalker case to the police.

Since Xiaoqi being captured by the police, Mia and Yoona were nowhere to be found. It looked like they ran away when the news of her got caught was spread widely.

The police however took it seriously and tried to find every evidence in order to solve the case as well as find some ways to bring both of them as witnesses or even culprits.

》》》》》

Ara visited Donghyun in the hospital. As he showed an improvement in the past few days, he would be discharged earlier than he supposed to, specifically tomorrow.

When she opened the door, her eyes caught Soyoung sitting on the chair beside Donghyun's bed. Ara greeted her properly before entering the room.

"Have you eaten, Ara?" asked Soyoung.

"Yes, on my way here earlier," replied Ara.

"Both of you..?"

"We already had as well. Don't worry," said Soyoung.

The phone ringtone caught their attention. Soyoung took her phone in the bag.

"Excuse me. I need to pick up this call,"

Soyoung left the room. Ara then took a seat at the chair Soyoung sat earlier.

"How are you today, Donghyun-ie?" asked Ara.

"I'm fine, noona. And I might be discharged tomorrow," he cheered at the last sentence.

"Luckily, you are safe back then,"

"Yeah..."

"Noona..." Ara faced him.

"Yes?"

"Do you like Joshua hyung?"

Ara froze at his sudden question about Joshua.

"I-I'm not...w-why would I-"

"He likes you...so much,"

"Although I look like sleeping the night he visited me but I'm actually not. And I hear about his feeling towards you clearly,"

Ara could not make up any words to deny him. She really knew about Joshua's feeling towards her. It was more obvious lately. But neither both of them tried to confess their feeling.

"I-I..."

"Don't say anything to me. You should say it to him, noona. Either you will reject him or not,"

"I don't think I worth him that much to even confess. He is always there for me whenever I'm in trouble. But I never did the same for him," said Ara.

"Did you only see him as someone you need to repay for his kindness?"

"N-No-No...I don't mean it by that,"

"It is just he looks like everyone dream of boyfriend. I'm not sure either I can be compared to his other admirers," added Ara.

"You are not confident enough with your feeling, noona,"

Ara faced down. It was halfly true. She never sured about her feeling towards him, even though it was very obvious that she also fell for him.

"Why don't you try to talk about it with him..? When he came back from the tour two weeks later..."