CHAPTER 18

Ara just finished her schedule at 11pm. Lately, she felt like someone was following her around. Not only outside the dorm, sometimes at the lobby of the dorm building. She tried to ignore it but it became obvious at some points even though she did not see their face.

Once she exited the elevator, she quickly ran to her dorm. As her dorm was closed to the emergency exit, she could hear the loud steps from someone running. Luckily, she entered the dorm faster and immediately locked it. She took a look from the doorhole and noticed someone with all black attire was standing in front of her door.

Ara felt shivered all her body. She held her breathe so that he would not notice she was there. It took around 10 minutes before he left and put something under her door. It was the same red paper she got few weeks ago.

When she was sure that he was gone, Ara took the paper slowly. After reading few words, she dropped the paper with terrified look.

'We are not done yet with you'

Her legs felt numb which caused her to fall on her knees. She could not even hear the ringtone of her phone. She was completely losing herself at the moment.

"Why...me...?"

It was the third call but she still did not pick it up. Then, the knocking sound from the door surprised her. She stood up and slowly back away. Her imagination turned wild on the thought he would come again.

"Ara? Are you okay in there? You did not pick up my phone just now?"

After hearing the voice, Ara felt relief somehow. She almost fell again but strengthen herself to open the door.

"You forgot something in the car earlier so I- What happened to you?!" asked Soyoung.

She was shocked after seeing the miserable look of Ara. They separated only for 15 minutes and she looked kinda lost herself.

"Talk to me, Ara," urged Soyoung when there was no response from her.

Her eyes caught the small red paper on the floor. She brought Ara in and locked the door. After taking Ara to the couch in the living room, she took the paper and read it.

"Who's giving you this?" she was surprised after reading the threaten note.

"Answer me!"

Not only that, her eyes also caught the suspicious box under the coffee table. She took and opened it. She could not believe what she just saw.

Soyoung immediately went to hug Ara. Few seconds later, Ara responsed to her hug and cried a lot. She did not know that Ara would encounter such issue when she just debuted one year ago.

They stayed like that until Ara felt more calmer. Her eyes looked swollen after crying. Soyoung rubbed her hands softly to comfort her. Ara was thankful that Soyoung came just in time before she did something unreasonably.

"Mind to share with me?" asked Soyoung carefully.

Ara nodded slowly and explained the whole things that happened from her training period at GEM to the threaten letters she got every night. Soyoung felt pity towards Ara. She has gone through a lot in order to achieve her dream career.

"I will issue this matter to Mr Kim tomorrow. We will move you to the other dorm for your safety. So, bare with it for a while, okay? I will make sure that there will be no intruder could enter the building," assured Soyoung.

"T-Thank you, unnie...for everything," Soyoung hugged her again.

"There's nothing to be thankful for. It's my job to protect you,"

》》》》》

Soyoung has issued the problem to the CEO. They tried to move her to the new dorm as fast as they could. However, there were some problems in the management department which made the process delayed for few days. For the meantime, Mr Kim hired the bodyguard and tighten the security at the dorm in case it would happen again.

LOVE members found out about the issue and looked out for her whenever they were free. They did not inform it to anybody and keep it within the company. Hana also refrained herself from telling it to Scoups. She did not want anyone outside the company knew about it even though SVT members could keep it with them.

While waiting for her new dorm, Ara's schedule was reduced a lot and she would finish it before 10pm. Although the security was tighten, it was for extra safety measurement to avoid any inevitable matter from happening.

》》》》》

Ara reached at her dorm passed 10 because of the traffic. She quickly went to the elevator to her dorm at level 3. As she entered the passcode of her dorm, she heard the loud steps from emergency exit. It was like a dejavu to the night she got the same threaten letter with a stranger waiting outside her dorm.

She immediately entered the passcode and locked the door after that. The sudden loud bang from her door scared her. Her whole body was shivered. She almost got caught if she did not alert earlier. She was afraid to even open the door. It was unfortunate when she was the only one who lived in that level.

From the doorhole, she could see the black sillhouette of that person, hiding beside the door. Even after few minutes, he still not moved from there. She tried to call someone when the door was banged loudly.

"Open the door when I'm asking you nicely,"

As she was too scared, the phone slipped out of her hand. That person kept banging on the door until the sound was suddenly disappeared. She went to the door closely. The voice of someone fighting caught her attention. She looked through the hole and saw two person punched each other. Not long after that, the stalker ran away from there.

Without thinking, Ara opened the door for the person who fought with the stalker just now. Her eyes got bigger when she noticed who it was.

"S-Sunbae..nim..."