CHAPTER 9

Ara quickly bowed and greeted back.

"H-Hi..."

"You surprised her, unnie,"

"At least I did knock on the door,"

"Sorry for the chaos. I'm Hana. Kim Hana,"

"I knew you guys already. I'm Moon Ara," introduced Ara timidly.

"No need to be formal with us. There's no much gap between our age anyway," said Yura, assured Ara to loosen up a bit.

"But still, you guys debuted almost 7 years now,"

"It's fine. Let's just say we are friend from now on," said Iris cheerfully.

Ara did not know how to react. The word 'friend' felt foreign for her since her so-called-friend betrayed her.

"Are you okay?" asked Mina when she noticed Ara seem to lose in thought.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry," said Ara while faking her smile.

Hana did not convince even a bit but she did not want to push her for it.

"How's your preparation so far?" asked Ryn.

"Great. I had finished recording earlier and now I just want to improve my dance for the debut showcase next week," said Ara.

Unknown to Ara, she became close to LOVE more easily than the trainee at GEM. They were friendly and supportive towards her. As she was the same age as Hana, they talked a lot with each other.

"You guys don't have any schedule today?"

"We took a week break before our comeback," said Mina.

"Next comeback?!" Ara's eyes were sparkling after hearing it.

LOVE giggled at her cute reaction.

"You are the first one to know aside from our CEO and manager,"

"Good luck for your comeback!" wished Ara.

"Your debut too,"

They spent quite a long time together. They also helped Ara to improve her dance and taught her on how to lessen the nervous on the stage.

At 5, LOVE bid goodbye to Ara. They went out of the room, leaving Ara alone as she wanted to clean up the mess before wrapped up her practice for that day.

》》》》》

Next day

Dokyeom and Hoshi played in Woozi's recording studio while waiting for their turn.

Seungkwan took quite a long time to finish recording that day as his vocal chord was not in the good condition.

"Yah, Dokyeom-ah! LIGHT released the statement about their first soloist. Did you see it yesterday?" asked Hoshi.

"Not yet. I went out with Shua hyung until night. Let me look for it,"

Dokyeom searched for any latest article about LIGHT Ent. Once his eyes caught the word 'soloist', he immediately opened it.

"Moon Ara?"

"Yes, that's her,"

"Wait! Why she looks so familiar?" said Dokyeom.