CHAPTER 5

SVT was shooting a commercial today before continued with the hearing of their new song.

Joshua tried to avoid Scoups and kept a close distance with Jeonghan. Jeonghan noticed his weird behaviour since they started shooting.

"What's wrong with you, Shua-ya?"

"Scoups wants to kill me with his glare right now,"

Jeonghan looked at Scoups who did not stop glaring at Joshua. He sighed.

"Seriously? What had you done actually? He would not look like he wants to kill you at any time if you did nothing wrong,"

Joshua played with his fingers and faced down. By looking at his behaviour, Jeonghan knew what he was thinking.

"You went out and came back in the morning...again?"

Jeonghan knew he got him just now when Joshua did not deny anything he said.

"What's bothering you lately? I don't think it is because of your insomnia. It has been months you act indifferent,"

"Other members are worry about you,"

Joshua felt guilty. He knew he changed a bit since the last time he saw that girl at Han River. He could not forget about her since their last meet especially when he met someone with familiar feature as her last night.

"I want to tell you...something," Jeonghan waited for his next words.

"I-I think...I like someone...at first sight,"

Jeonghan was speechless for a moment. He did not expect the things that bothered Joshua was his own feeling.

"Are you serious right now?" asked Jeonghan for confirmation.

Joshua nodded slowly.

"Who's she?"

"That's the problem. I don't know who she is, even her name," sighed Joshua.

"And I met someone who was quite similar to her last night but I forgot to ask her name again as I was afraid of Scoups," explained him.

"So to put it simple, you knew nothing about her but you already like her after meeting for a night?"

"Yeah...I guess so,"

"It's not wrong for you to like her. Although our career restricts us to date publicly, we can't deny that feeling and desire to have someone who we want to love and take care of,"

"Like myself, you can see that I was struggled with my own feeling and career for years. But it did not stop me to pursue the love of my life,"

"One day, you will meet your true love. When that day comes, you can't avoid it even though people are against you, including our fans," added Jeonghan.

He patted Joshua's shoulder.

"If you are really serious about your feeling towards her, let it guide you. Maybe it will be hard for you as you didn't know anything about her but if both of you are meant to be, you don't have to worry about it,"

"Thanks, Jeonghan-ah. You are the one that understand me the most," they smiled at each other.

"Yah! Hong Joshua! I want to have a word with you!"

Joshua looked at Jeonghan before ran away from Scoups.

"Yahh!!"

Other members looked at their hyungs weirdly.

"Anything happened in the dorm, Myungho-ya?" asked Mingyu.

The8 shrugged.

"I don't recall any bickering at the dorm,"

They turned back to see Scoups who stopped running after a while. Joshua was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Shua hyung?"

"Hyung! What are you doing there?" called Wonwoo.

As they were shooting for the padded coat and it's quite dark in colour, it was hard for them to find the members among the staff. However, Wonwoo could not unforesee his hyung who acted as one of the cameramen there.

It was unfortunate when Scoups was exactly beside him. Before he could run, Scoups quickly grabbed him by his padded coat.

"Wonwoo-ya!! Why?!!!"

Without knowing anything, they could only laughed by their hyungs' childish behaviour.

"Seriously, Wonwoo-ya. Scoups really gonna kill him," said Jeonghan jokingly.

Wonwoo looked at him in disbelief. He, Mingyu, The8 and Dokyeom quickly ran to where Scoups and Joshua were.

"Shua hyung! Sorry!!"

The rest of members and also the staffs laughed at them.

》》》》》

After finishing the last schedule that day, it's almost 12 when they reached their dorm.

Scoups, Joshua and The8 stepped out of the elevator at their floor and bid goodbye to the other four who lived two levels above them.

As soon as they entered the dorm, The8 went directly to his bedroom. Joshua walked to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Don't come out tonight," said Scoups before disappearing through his bedroom's door.

Joshua sighed and drank the water to wet his throat.

"I choose not to go anyways," mumbled Joshua alone.

It has been a while since I updated last chapterㅠㅠ
Sorry to keep you guys waiting
It is hard for me lately as I was struggled with my assignment dateline as well as my final exam
Hope you guys can bare with me till I can update daily
Wish you guys having a happy day today as well^^