CHAPTER 17

Ara sat nervously in the cafe with Hana. They were at HYBE cafe, waiting for someone.

"Are your nervous?" asked Hana after noticing Ara was uncomfortable.

"A little bit, I guess,"

After a week, finally she could clear up her schedule. Coincidentally, Hana wanted to meet Jeonghan today, so she chose to meet Joshua as well and properly thanked him for taking care of her when she was sicked.

The ringtone from Hana's phone caught their attention. She excused herself to pick up the phone outside the cafe. Probably their CEO.

Ara looked around the cafe. There were less people at that time as most of the idols were working. Some staffs only came to buy the drinks or snacks.

"Hello...?" Ara flinched because of the sudden voice came from her back.

She turned around and saw Jeonghan and Joshua. She immediately bowed to them.

"Hello...," it felt awkward for three of them.

"Err...where's Hana?" asked Jeonghan.

"Aa..she picks up the call outside for a while. You guys can sit first, sunbaenim," said Ara.

Both of them took a seat in front of her. Not long after that, Hana came in and sat beside Ara.

"Sorry, our CEO called me just now," said Hana.

"It's okay, love,"

Joshua could not take his eyes off of Ara. It has been a while since they met each other. He was surprised when Jeonghan told him about this meeting.

"I will take the order. What do you guys want to eat?" asked Jeonghan.

"As it is still early, maybe simple snacks? Are you guys okay with it?" said Hana.

Ara and Joshua nodded. Jeonghan went to the cashier to order the food. Although Joshua wanted to help, he refused and just left.

"How are you guys nowadays?" asked Hana.

"As usual. Busy with other schedules and the upcoming tour," replied him.

"How about you, Hana..Ara?"

"I'm doing fine. We just finished our fanmeeting three days ago and now preparing for the japanese comeback,"

Ara was silent before Hana touched her arm slightly to answer Joshua'a question just now.

"Err...for me, I have done some commercial shooting and maybe next month will be my first fanmeeting event," replied Ara.

She could not bring herself to look at Joshua. Jeonghan came just in time when she talked about fanmeeting.

"Wow! It's your first. Can we go?" said Jeonghan and took his seat.

"If you are free..." Hana giggled at Ara's response.

She knew Jeonghan just being playful with her but got counter-attack by the serious answer made it even funnier.

"Sorry, we have tour," said Jeonghan, felt embarrassed.

"You can drop the formalities with us. Don't mind that we are your sunbae," said Jeonghan casually.

All LOVE members talked casually with them now. It was more comfortable than using the honorifics except for the formal occassion.

"I- will try," said Ara.

She found it hard somehow even though she used to talk casually with Joshua when she did not know about him back then.

They spent time talking with each other. Luckily, both Jeonghan and Joshua did not have any practice early in the morning. As for Hana and Ara, they did not have any schedule for the whole day. Before they separated to their own way, Ara approached Joshua when Jeonghan was talking with Hana.

"S-Sunbae...thank you for taking care of me when I was sick back then," said Ara.

She tried to avoid any eye contact with Joshua. Joshua noticed her action and secretly smiled.

"You're welcome. Thankfully you are fine now. By the way..."

Joshua slightly bowed to match their eyes level.

"You should look at whom you are talking to," Ara's face turned red and immediately backed away by the sudden close contact with him.

"Ehem!"

Both of them looked at Jeonghan and Hana.

"It's time go. Don't flirt here, Joshuji," said Jeonghan.

Joshua rolled his eyes. Jeonghan would never let him be even in this kind of situation. After the two guys went back to their practice room, Hana and Ara went outside the building and met Minhyung who was waiting in the car.

"What's Joshuji?" asked Ara after they took a seat in the car.

"I don't know. Just random name he gives to Joshua? I guess," Ara nodded.

"Are you interested in him?" teased Hana.

"I-I'm not!"

"You two seem close with each other,"

"It's him who starts it," responsed Ara in tiny so that Hana would not hear her.

》》》》》

In the elevator, Jeonghan kept looking at Joshua who was quiet since they left.

"Do you like it just now?" asked Jeonghan, referring to the close contact with Ara earlier.

"She looks cute when she is shy," said him.

"Oh gosh! You are whipped for her. I should tell Scoups about this," teased Jeonghan.

"Don't you dare!"

As soon the elevator door was opened, Jeonghan ran to their practice room without looking back at Joshua who was dumbfounded.

"Coups-ah!! Shua fell in love again,"

"Yah, Yoon Jeonghan!!"

However, Joshua caught Jeonghan first while he was fighting with the facial recognition.

"Damn, this machine again!!"

"Don't break it, Jeonghan-ah,"

"It keeps denying my existence here," Joshua shook his head at Jeonghan's childish behaviour.