CHAPTER 14

Hana was speechless after hearing the whole story from Jeonghan. She never knew Ara would encounter such issue as she always has a bright personality.

She took a glance at Ara's bedroom door. Joshua was there with her. Jeonghan grabbed her hands and rubbed them softly.

"Don't worry about it. Joshua can take care of her. He loves her by the way," said Jeonghan.

"Wait...What?! When?" asked Hana.

"Long story short, they met three years ago far before she made her debut,"

"And he fell in love just like that?" cut Hana, she looked at him unconvincing.

"I know it's hard for you to believe but he really head over heels for her,"

"But-"

"Trust me, okay," Hana gave in.

Jeonghan would not give up either, he knew her really well by now and only him could stop her stubborness.

"I think both of you can go home now. I will take care of her today," said Hana when she realized it almost dinner.

Both of them entered the room where Ara and Joshua were. Joshua sat at the chair beside the bed. He immediately stood up after seeing Hana and Jeonghan.

"Shua-ya..it's late now. We have schedule tomorrow," said Jeonghan.

》》》》》

Ara opened her eyes slowly. She felt weak and could barely move her muscle. Her body felt warmed. She placed her back hand on the forehead.

"I had a fever..." mumbled her.

The entire dorm was quiet. She found it weird when she was on the bed with clean clothes. She thought she was in the bathroom when she got home yesterday.

Ara sat slowly on the headbed and leaned against it. Her head felt dizzy by the sudden movement. Few minutes later, she got out of the bed and walked slowly to the door. She wanted a glass of water for her dry throat.

As she walked her weak body to the kitchen, she noticed someone was in the living room, sitting on the couch back facing her. It frightened Ara as she was alone in the dorm and the thought of getting those threaten letters again and now stalker scared her more.

She then grabbed something she could reach and went to the living room. When she reached there, she tiptoed near the couch to see who was it.

She realized that the person was sleeping after hearing the tiny snore. She tightened her grip on the small clay piece which she carried just now.

At the moment she wanted to swing it to that person, she was shocked when she noticed who was it. Her grip loosen and the piece accidentally fell on the feet of that person.

"Argh!!"

Ara flinched and backed away unconsciously. Both of them suddenly met eye contact.

"S-Sorry..."

"You are awake? Do you want something?"

"I-I'm fine...Jo-Joshua sun-baenim.."

She stopped Joshua's hand when he tried to check her temperature. He did not care about the pain on his feet after seeing her.

"Is your feet...fine?" asked Ara.

Then, Joshua realized the pain on his feet but he just ignored it.

"Don't worry about me. Do you want anything? Why are you going out of your bed?"

"I just feel thirsty," said her in tiny.

However, Joshua heard it and immediately went to the kitchen. Ara was taken aback by his quick move. She followed him to the kitchen.

"Why are you here, sunbaenim?" she heard him sighed.

"Why are you suddenly talking to me formally?"

Ara fell into silent. As she knew who was he, she felt the need to address him as someone older and more experience than her.

"I-I..."

"I volunteer to take care of you," cut Joshua.

He passed a glass of water to her. Ara took it and have a sip. The vibes between them became awkward.

Joshua looked at his watch. It almost noon. He have a schedule at 2pm and promised Jeonghan to return 30 minutes early.

"You take a rest first. I will cook something for lunch," said Joshua.

Ara was stunned for a moment. Who was the owner and who was the guest now. She tried to stop him but he kept his stance to cook for them where she ended up sitting on the chair at the dining table.

She took a glance at Joshua who was focused on cooking. She did not realized that she kept looking at him until he finished cooking. He made a stew and porridge for her.

"I will leave now. Make sure to eat, okay?"

Ara was caught off guard. He did not touch any food and quickly took his things.

"You are not eating first before going?" asked Ara when Joshua almost reached the front door.

He replied with a smile on his face.

"I will eat later. Don't forget to eat your medicine and focus on your recovering," reminded Joshua.

After that he went out of the dorm. Ara looked at him till the front door was closed. She went back to the kitchen where the table was filled with food made by Joshua.

She took a sip on the stew and the spoonful of porridge.

"He is a great cooker,"

Ara was unconsciously smiling while eating. She ate them cleanly and did not forget to take the medicine as he said.