CHAPTER 15

Joshua reached at the dorm and directly took a bath. He was getting prepared to go for their schedule that day.

For the whole day, he could see that Scoups kept giving him a glare. He knew that one day he would end up telling everything to his members. He remembered Jeonghan's words when he chose to volunteer himself for taking care of Ara yesterday.

《《《《《

Yesterday...

"Shua-ya...it's late now. We have schedule tomorrow,"

"Can I stay a night?" Jeonghan was speechless.

"What are you thinking about? All members will know after this. What kind of excuse would you use against them?" said Jeonghan.

"I can't hide it forever, Jeonghan-ah..."

Hana held Jeonghan's shoulder and rubbed it slowly. Jeonghan sighed after a while.

"Okay, fine. With one condition. You must go back 30 minutes before our schedule,"

Joshua quickly went to hug Jeonghan.

"Thank you,"

》》》》》

After their hectic schedule, SVT went back to the dorm and have dinner together. Their manager has ordered some food for them to eat and they chose to gather at Scoups' dorm.

At first, they just talked about random stuff but Scoups kept glancing at Joshua who was laughing at the joke made by Dokyeom. He cleared his throat which attracted some members' attention.

"Where are you last night, Shua?"

All members stopped talking and quickly faced Joshua. Joshua was caught off guard by the sudden question.

"Yes...?"

"I just realized Shua hyung was not at the dorm last night," said The8.

Jeonghan knew where this conversation would lead to but he chose to keep silent and let Joshua handle his own matter.

"I...I..."

Joshua tried to ask help from Jeonghan secretly but he did not even glance at him. He could only sighed. It was his decision after all, so he needed to clear it up himself.

"I stayed at someone's dorm last night," confessed him.

The members were shocked except for Jeonghan who already knew and Scoups who wanted to hear more of his explanation.

"She was sicked yesterday...so, I- volunteer to take care of her,"

"Wait..! She??" asked Mingyu.

"Who is it, hyung?" asked Dino curiously.

"Is she the same person you met at Han River few years ago?" Scoups' question hit him hard.

"Yes..."

Scoups did not response more. He knew well where this thing would end up to.

"Do you love her?" asked Scoups directly.

The members were focused on both Scoups and Joshua when their conversation became more serious.

"I-I'm not sure...I keep wanting...to take care of her," Joshua faced down after blurted out those words.

He really did not understand his heart. He could not simply tell that he already in love with her just because of their first met. He never experience such feeling to fall in love with someone before.

The sigh could be heard from Scoups. Joshua somehow felt guilty for keeping all things from him. As a leader who protect the group, he should know his members' concern.

"Who is she? LIGHT new soloist?" Joshua was stunned.

"How did you-"

"Did you guys forget that Hana is like my own sister? I knew all of it from her. And you, Yoon Jeonghan. Don't blame her for telling all these to me secretly," said Scoups as he noticed the sudden change of expression in Jeonghan when his girlfriend's name was mentioned.

"I'm not mad if you really have feeling for her. It's normal to fall in love with someone. But I can't accept it when you never talked about this with me since day 1," he felt betrayed.

"If you are not that comfortable to talk about it seriously with me, it's fine. But don't act recklessly like what you did for these past few years. Even other members could see your weird behaviour lately,"

All members were silent but they definitely agreed on what Scoups said. They could not talk about it with Joshua as he never opened up to others except with Jeonghan.

"I really hope you can be more opened with us. Don't take those burden yourself. You know you have us when you need someone to talk to. It already worries me when you suffer insomnia. I don't want anything bad happen to you, Shua-ya," said Scoups sincerely.

"I'm sorry if I'm being selfish lately. It just I can't really figure out my own feeling. The day I met her, my mind and heart felt more calmer to the point I felt comfortable just being around her,"

"And recently, I come to realize that whenever I'm with her, my insomnia was gone. I always fall asleep whenever she was around," added Joshua.

Scoups put his hand on Joshua's shoulder and rubbed it slowly.

"You are really in love, Shua-ya,"

Joshua was clueless.

"Yes, Shua hyung. You look whipped just now when mentioning about her," teased Seungkwan.

"Right! Our Shua hyung finally fall in love with someone!!"

All members cheered on him which made Joshua turned red. Jeonghan hugged him from side.

"It is not that bad to tell them anyway," said Jeonghan.

Joshua could not agree more. The members are really his family. They understood him more than other people would and he felt relief when he knew that he could rely on them always.