CHAPTER 11

After months of Scoups' restriction, Joshua finally could go out again as soon they finished their schedule. Although sometimes he could fall asleep when he was too tired, there was still a time he could not even close his eyes.

He walked slowly around Han River to his favourite spot. There were less people that night as the rain just stopped 10 minutes ago. The wind blown made it more colder.

Once he reached at his usual spot, he recognised the familiar figure who he eagerly wanted to see since years ago. He rushed to her.

The girl did not notice Joshua at her back. Joshua tried to surprise her but stopped when he heard whimpering.

'Is she crying?' mumbled Joshua.

He held her shoulder softly. By the sudden touch, she flinched and almost punched Joshua.

"S-Sorry! I don't see you," apologized her.

"It's okay. I'm at fault as well, tried to scared you,"

Joshua took a seat beside her. Both of them wore the same style like their first met, a cap and mask covering their face.

"I don't see you since the last time we met," said Joshua, tried to start the conversation.

"I'm quite busy back then. Many things happened lately," replied her briefly.

There was a silent for a moment before Joshua asked another question that made her freeze.

"What's your name? We didn't introduce ourselves properly back then," asked Joshua.

The girl looked hesitate.

"It's okay if you don't want to-"

"I can't..."

"What do you mean you can't?"

Joshua faced her in confusion.

"You will not tell me your name anyway because of your job,"

Her words made Joshua speechless.

"How did you know..?"

"Normal people would not cover their face like an artist did,"

That words hit Joshua hard. She knew him all along but he knew nothing about her.

"So you knew me before?" she shook his head.

"It is just my assumption. But by looking at your expression just now, I guess I'm right,"

"Yes, you are,"

"How about we introduce ourselves and not question anything after that?" suggested Joshua.

"Are you sure you can keep your words?" asked her, slightly unsure.

"Trust me!" the girl sighed before facing Joshua.

"At the count of three,"

They held their own cap and mask. After the third number was said, Joshua quickly removed his cap and mask. However the girl froze after meeting his eyes without his face being covered.

'Is he...'

"You still not open your mask," Joshua's voice made her flinch.

"I..."

"Yah! We have promised earlier," whined Joshua.

When the girl still not showed any sign to reveal herself, Joshua unconsciously grabbed her cap and mask. His hand stopped before he could reveal her face fully.

"Wait! You are-"

She quickly covered her face again and stood up to run. Before she could run away from him, Joshua immediately grabbed her hand.

"You said we should not question anything after that!" Joshua fell silent.

"You are Moon Ara, right?" that name just spitted out of his mouth.

Ara closed her mouth. She didn't expect that the one with her that night and the one who save her back then were the same person.

"Please excuse me," Ara forcefully released her hand from Joshua's grip.

Joshua chose to not follow her. He looked at her until she disappeared from his sight.

"That's why you look familiar to me..." the smile creeped on his lips.

"I finally found you!"

》》》》》

Jeonghan rubbed his eyes and took his phone at the table lamp. The ringtone of his phone kept annoying him. He looked at the caller ID.

"What do you want, Shua-ya? It's 3am. We have schedule tomorrow," nagged Jeonghan.

"I met her," Jeonghan glanced at his phone with his barely-opened eyes.

"Who?"

"That girl. The one I told you,"

"Can you tell me later? I really tired right now. I will not remember what you said anyway," said Jeonghan.

He kept yawning while waiting for Joshua to end the conversation.

"Alright! Sorry for sudden calling you,"

"You should! Go to sleep now," said Jeonghan before he ended the call.

Joshua could only smile.

"You will be the one who asks me about it tomorrow," he knew Jeonghan really well.

》》》》》

Ara locked the door once she entered the dorm. She touched her chest. She could feel her heart beating so fast.

"The well-known Hong Joshua of SVT is the one who I met three years ago and also the one who save me...? I must be crazy," mumbled her alone.

All things that stressed her out earlier were disappeared and replaced with the thought of meeting Joshua just now.

She quickly went to her room and tried to fall asleep. The envelope filled with the photos of her was left on the table in the living room just like before she went out.