EPILOGUE

'Oppa, can we meet outside the room for a while?'

'You are already here? Why don't you come in?'

'Please...'

"Hyung, I want to go to the toilet. I will make it quick," informed Dino to Scoups.

He went out of Ara's waiting room after receiving the message. The moment he stepped out of the room, his right hand was being pulled aside.

"Song Aya. What are you doing outside here?"

"Shh...they will notice me. Especially him," Dino sighed.

Since his first birthday with Aya around four years ago, they naturally became close. Out of SVT members, Aya would talk to him casually about anything including her feeling for Dokyeom.

The other SVT members also knew about their friendship. They never against it as Aya was busy with her work as a practical doctor in nursery so they never had a time to meet or spend time together which could lead to any suspicious rumors.

"Since when did you start to avoid him like this?" asked Dino.

"Since he was being weird lately,"

"Weird? I knew that Dokyeom hyung would be weird sometimes, but what do you mean by lately?" Dino looked confuse.

"He did not quarrel with me like before. And he is suddenly being nice to me," said Aya.

"Isn't it normal though?"

"No! It's weird for me," insisted Aya.

"Okay, okay. Why do you call me here? You can just come in and talk about this later,"

"I will continue my study in medicine next week,"

"Wow! That's grea-"

"In Ireland,"

"W-What..?"

》》》》》

Dino laid on his bed lazily. He just took a bath as soon as they arrived at the dorm. Aya's words kept playing in his mind.

"In Ireland,"

"W-What..?"

"I know it is sudden but I have applied it before I even started the practical," said Aya.

"Why did you tell me about this? You should tell the others as well,"

"Hana unnie already knew about it. And maybe all LOVE members. I just want to inform you only. If you want to tell the others, go on. But please...not him,"

"Yah, Song Aya!! It's not fair for him," said Dino.

Aya faced down.

"Please, oppa. If he knew, I couldn't hold my feeling anymore. I really need to complete my degree there. It will hurt me to hold on him for too long," Dino fell silent after hearing her.

"Huh...fine! Only for this time"

Dino rubbed his face. He felt burden on his side.

"Why did I agree to this idea in the first place?!"

》》》》》