CHAPTER 25

The blood came out from his lower abdomen. Ara put a pressure on it to stop the bleeding.

"Donghyun-ah. Don't close your eyes, please,"

"Oppa!! Call the ambulance!"

She could not think straight right now. Her hand shivered at the thought of Donghyun dying in her arms.

"N-Noo-na..."

"Don't talk. You are bleeding, Donghyun,"

"T-Thank y-you for every-thing,"

"Donghyun, please!!"

》》》》》

The strecher was pushed into the emergency room. Ara looked at the door for the last time before dropping her body on the floor.

Joshua hugged her where she cried on his shoulder. Her clothes filled with Donghyun's and her blood.

"We must treat your wound first," said Joshua.

"I-I want to w-wait for him," sniffed Ara.

"You are bleeding as well, Ara,"

The steps sound made both of them turned around.

"U-Unnie..."

Soyoung ran and hugged Ara. She also cried after knowing about his brother's condition and rushed to the hospital.

Joshua could only stared at them. He never thought other people would be involved in this.

"Shua!!"

Jeonghan's voice surprised him. He looked at Jeonghan who ran to him with Scoups and Hana followed from behind.

Hana quickly went to Soyoung and Ara while Scoups and Jeonghan went to him.

"What happened actually? The stalker was caught already few weeks ago," said Scoups.

"It was her ex-friend back when she still a trainee under GEM. The stalker was her boyfriend. That's why she gone mad," explained Joshua briefly.

"How about the boy?" asked Jeonghan.

"He got stabbed when she ran away from us. He is Soyoung's brother,"

Jeonghan was shocked as well as Scoups. They never knew Soyoung has a brother and he was closed to Ara.

"Hana, please bring her to treat her wound. She did not want to listen to me," said Joshua.

With heavy heart, Ara followed Hana to the infirmary. All of them waited patiently outside the room. It took almost two hours before the doctor came out of the room with the nurses.

"How's my brother?" asked Soyoung as soon as the doctor opened his mask.

"Although he lost too much blood, he arrived on time which lead to the successful treatment,"

There were happy tears in Soyoung's eyes, knowing that his brother was safe.

"I will move him to the personal ward for better treatment," said the doctor.

He and the nurses left the emergency room. Not long after that, the emergency room was opened and revealed the unconscious Donghyun on the strecher.

Soyoung followed them to his ward. After getting the treatment for her wound, Ara quickly went to see Donghyun.

"I will see him as well," said Hana to Jeonghan.

As soon as Hana left them, Jeonghan noticed something on Joshua. Although he tried to hide it, Jeonghan knew him for years to know him very well.

"Why don't you treat yourself too, Shua-ya?"

Scoups looked at Joshua after hearing those words from Jeonghan.

"Are you hurt too?"

"He secretly held his stomach but unfortunately I saw it," said Jeonghan.

"It just a small brui-"

Scoups pulled up his shirt immediately. The bruise almost turned purple.

"Yah!! What are you-"

"That's not small bruise, Shua!" said Scoups madly.

Joshua sighed. He could hide it from Scoups but not Jeonghan.

"I can handle it. She hurts more than me. I'm not wounded anywhere like her," said him calmly.

"Giving the care and attention to her does not mean that you can let yourself being hurt,"

The words from Jeonghan strucked his heart. He noticed that he never cared for himself since the first day he met her. That's why all members were worried for him.

Joshua faced down. There was no wrong in his words. Jeonghan went to hug him.

"I know how you feel about her but please take care of yourself as well, Shua-ya,"

"Let me bring you to the infirmary,"

Joshua followed Scoups after releasing the hug between him and Jeonghan. Jeonghan went directly to Donghyun's ward to see his condition.

》》》》》

"I'm sorry..."

"Ara, stop saying sorry. You have been apologizing since you entered the room," said Soyoung.

"But I'm the reason for him to be like this. If I didn't be an idol in the first place, he will not-"

"Stop blaming yourself," cut Hana.

"It has nothing to do with your career or life. He is just unfortunate to be there at the wrong time. Plus, that girl has been captured by the guards and sent to the police,"

"I'm sorry, unnie..."

"Hana is right, Ara. We never blame you for this nor even Donghyun. He knew you care for him the most after me. He would be sad if he saw you like this when he wakes up," added Soyoung.

The knocking on the door stopped their conversation. Jeonghan took a look between the gap of the door.

"Oh, you come!" said Hana.

"How's he?"

"He is fine. He is still sleeping because of anaesthesia,"

Jeonghan nodded. He entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"Wait! Where's Seungcheol oppa and Shua oppa?" asked Hana.

"Aaa...Coups helps Joshua with his bruise,"

Ara immediately focused on Jeonghan after hearing about Joshua.

"Bruise?" asked Soyoung.

"He has bruise on his stomach. Maybe because of the fight with that girl earlier," said Jeonghan.

"Err...excuse me for a while,"

They looked at Ara who was rushing out of the room.

"I think she is going to see him," said Jeonghan.

Sorry for not updating for a while
I'm not feeling well in this past few days
But I will try my best to upload it in the following day
For Carats who watch or go to Caratland, enjoy yourself!!^^