CHAPTER 1

2 years later
Oct 5, 20XX

The practice room was filled with the sound of footsteps and heavy breathe. There were 4 girls who focused on their dance practice in front of the mirror.

As they too absorbed in their practice, they could not notice the present of a woman staff who just entered the room.

"Gather!!"

By hearing that one word, all four of them stopped their practice. They immediately gathered in front of that staff.

"We will start the evaluation after 10 minutes. Get prepare!" ordered her.

They quickly wrapped up their practice and few minutes later, they performed the dance in front of the staff.

"Kang Yoona. You still lack of confidence. It will be hard for you to debut with only this little amount of confident you have,"

The girl named Kang Yoona faced down after getting quite harsh comments by the staff.

"Wataru Mia. You did well last week but today it looks like you did not practice that much,"

Mia was silent after hearing the comments.

"Shen Xiaoqi. How many times I have told you to improve your expression. You look expressionless!"

The four of them could not look at the staff when she suddenly bursted out her emotion. The staff sighed and tried to calm herself down.

"Lastly, Moon Ara," there was a silent for a moment.

"You did great today. But I hope you can improve more for next week evaluation," Ara nodded.

After bowed to the staff, she dismissed herself, leaving the girls in the practice room.

"It seems she's in the bad mood today," said Yoona.

"She always like that," Xiaoqi went to her bag and packed up.

"Xiaoqi, calm down!" Mia followed her.

Ara noticed Xiaoqi's glare at her before she left through the door.

"Yoona, what's wrong with Xiaoqi?" asked Ara carefully.

"You still ask me the obvious thing? Since you join the company, you always got the compliments and three of us kept getting push out," said Yoona feeling annoyed.

"Don't play the innocent one here when you actually knew everything,"

Her last words hurt Ara. It looked like her heart was getting stabbed. The three of them left Ara alone in the room.

"I thought we are friends with the same promising dreams to debut. But why...why you guys seem different lately," mumbled Ara.

Four of them were the same age friends. When she joined the company 2 years ago, they welcomed her warmly even though Ara was hard to be closed with. The senior one was Xiaoqi as she became trainee almost 4 years now.

However, their behaviour towards her slightly changed during Ara's first-ever evaluation. Unexpectedly, she got the best compliment among the other trainees when she just joined the company for two weeks.

Xiaoqi, Mia and Yoona however, received continuous harsh compliments despite they always got the best one before Ara came.

Since then, they kept ignoring Ara whenever they planned to hang out together. Ara noticed their changed but she only thought that it was just a small jealousy towards her and it will be cooled down few days later.

But she was wrong as their hatred towards her became bigger day by day.

》》》》》

Ara came out of the toilet and saw Xiaoqi who was talking on the phone. Their eyes met each other and Xiaoqi ended the call.

"Ara, do you want to join us dinner together after practice?" said Xiaoqi.

Although her invitation seemed friendly but Ara knew she forced it.

"Okay," however, she could not bring herself to refuse it.

After finishing their lessons that day, four of them went out together for dinner.

The favourite spot for them was always being the private park at the level 1 of the company. Everything seemed fine until Xiaoqi suddenly started a fight with Ara.

"Why are so mad at me, Ara? What did I do wrong to you?!"

Ara was stunned for a while. She still processed what actually happened at the moment.

"What..."

"You should not bully me if you don't like me," Ara surprised by her words.

'Is she false accusing me, right now?' thought Ara.

"I'm not!" defended Ara.

Xiaoqi grabbed Ara's hand and slapped her own face with Ara's hand. Ara was shocked by her action.

"Moon Ara! What are you doing?!"

Ara could not believe what she saw and heard just now. Especially when the one in front of her was a senior trainee who would be debuted soon.

"Why did you slap Xiaoqi?"

"I'm not! She..."

Ara did not know what to say. All sort of things happened just in a flash that made her totally speechless.

"Just because you always got good comments for your talent, you can do this to others,"

"I..."

"I'm not doing anything. She accused me!"

Ara ran away from the company without knowing where she would go. The tears couldn't stop falling from her eyes.

'It's unfair..."

My Secret SaviourOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara