Chapter two: 𝐉𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝!

The next day.

Sasha, Anne, and Marcy were walking down the school hallway early in the morning. There were a few more minutes before it was time for them to go to classes, so they just spent some time in the hall talking about random stuff.

Marcy let out a sigh. "I'm still mad at you guys about that challenge you know!" She crossed her arms as she tapped her foot on the floor with a raised eyebrow.

Anne giggled. "I'm still sorry for that. But just know we aren't backing down from it!" She shot Marcy finger guns and winked with a charming smile.

"I-" Marcy was cut off by a sudden weight on her back. She turned her head to see who was in her back to see a familiar face.

Eden.

She was a new girl, she had came to the school three weeks before and had no friends. Marcy saw her sitting alone one time and decided to become friends with her. She's very kind, she can be a little weird once she's comfortable with you but that's a good thing! She also writes fanfiction just like Marcy!

She was Mexican with short straight hair that went to her neck. Most of her hair was black, but the back of her hair was dyed a dirty blonde, but most of her black hair was covering it so it could be a little difficult to see at times.

Sometimes her hair kind of reminded Marcy of  Kim Chae-won from Le Sserafim.

"O-Oh! Hey Eden, how are you?" Marcy greeted, taking hold of one of her hands.

"I'm good! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good! A lot of things is happening but other than that I feel okay I guess." Marcy giggled as she shrugged.

Sasha and Anne stood at the sidelines with their eyebrows raised. Anne opened up her mouth to say something. "I've never seen her around, is she new here or something?"

The attention was turned to Anne.

"Actually yeah. She's been here for a few weeks now and- GODDD YOUR HANDS ARE COLD! And they're blue! Are you okay?" Marcy quickly turned her attention back to Eden who had a nervous and flabbergasted expression and looked down at her hand.

"Uh... yeah! I'm okay, I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed..." She laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck.

Marcy then let go of Eden's hands and looked up at her face. "Well enough of that. Since you're new here and don't have many friends, I could introduce you to some of mine! I know a lot of people that have the same personality as you and are interested in the same things as you. It'll be so awesome!" Marcy cheered and jumped up and down with a grin on her face.

"Okay! I'll make sure to have a good impression. Hopefully I don't get too nervous." Eden responded.

Eden's eyes then wandered over to Anne. She looked Anne up and down. Anne caught onto that and stared at the girl with a confused expression. She looked like the wanted to say something, but was hesitating. Finally, she took a deep breath and opened her mouth to speak.

"How are you so thin? What do you eat for your body to look like that?" Eden nervously asked, fidgeting with her fingers.

Anne's eyes wandered side to side, still confused as ever. "Oh uh, we'll I usually eat whatever makes me happy. Ooh! Or maybe I'll sometimes eat some salads if I'm in the mood for them. I just eat what I want and never gain any weight. I guess it's just fast metabolism." She shrugged.

"Oh. Well, thank you I guess." Eden thanked, sweeping her hair out of the way of her face with her fingers.

Marcy was about to say something but was soon interrupted by the loud sound of the school bell ringing in her ears, indicating that it was time for them to go to first period.