Chapter fifteen: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

Sasha stared at herself in the mirror of Anne's bathroom. She contemplated the events of earlier. She couldn't get the image of the emaciated and bruised up stomach she had seen earlier. Nor could she forget about the scene of Eden knelt down in front of the toilet puking up her own remains. That had completely changed the way she saw the girl. I mean, she wasn't going to treat her differently because of it, because if she were the one going through what she was going through, being treated differently would have pissed her off.

She was filled with guilt and pity, because no one deserved that. No one deserved to have thoughts racing through their head every second of the day about how ugly their body is and throwing up to get rid of the horrible feeling.

She just wished her the best, that was it.

The blonde flinched once she heard a loud bang at the door. From the other side of it, a loud voice shouted, "Dude hurry up! We don't have all day!"

"Sorry! I'm coming out."

She turned the knob and exited the bathroom to be met with her two best friends with their jaws dropped to the floor and their faces a bit red, which confused her. They were trying on clothes and putting on makeup so that the three of them could take cute mirror photos to post on instagram. And Sasha was wearing a white long sleeved turtle neck and a pink plaid short skirt that hugged her curves with a button up jacket to match the skirt.

Here's an image for those who can't picture descriptions very well.

Pretty right? :)

Anne jumped up and down in excitement before she ran up to the blonde and there herself onto her in a hug. She had always done that, whenever she was excited to see one of them or she was really happy.

It was so adorable.

She squealed while still jumping up and down as she squeezed her tightly. "YOU LOOK SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

She blushed and beamed, the grin on her face not being able to go away. "Thank you..."

Anne turned her head back to Marcy, who was just standing there with a shy look on her face. Still a bit flushed. "What do you think Marbles?"

She hesitated for a moment while the blush on her face failed to subside. "Um... You like fine I guess...." She trailed off.

Her eyes then widened and the blush on her face became even more vibrant than before as she panicked.

"I MEAN- I'm not saying that you don't look good or anything because you do! You look pretty good! You look pretty! I MEAN- YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! I MEANNNNNNNN.....!- Oh...."

Sasha chuckled and facepalmed. "It's okay Marce, I get what you're trying to say."

Anne raised an eyebrow at Marcy before shrugging it off. "Anyways, my turn!" Running into the bathroom.