Chapter eleven: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬.

Marcy paced around her bedroom red in the face while on FaceTime call with Anne. She cackled at her embarrassment. "I can't believe you really bursted into the nurses office while they were in there!"

"Come on sympathize with me a bit! I thought they were doing stuff!" She complained.

"Doing what?" Anne smirked through the small screen.

Marcy paused completely, her lips parting and her face getting even more red before she flopped down onto her bed and groaned into her pillow, which just made her cackle even more. At that point, Marcy was getting a bit annoyed off of Anne being entertained from her embarrassment.

She continued laughing. "And the fact that you tried to play it off like it was just an entrance and you were just getting something fro there was the cherry on top!"

"Shut up! I had to come up with something fast or else it would have been even more awkward than it already was!" She whined.

"Out of l things you choose to do that? For gods sake we could have gotten caught skipping class!" She facepalmed.

Marcy rolled her eyes. "Says the one who got caught playing video games in class..."

"Hey! A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do! Plus, he still didn't take me alive." Said Anne.

"You could have said something too! But no... you just laughed!" The ravenette complained.

"I mean... technically that's not really my fault. You're the one who thought they were fucking! They're thirteen Marcy! Why would you think that?"

She lifted her face up from her pillow and brought her face into the frame of the FaceTime call and then flipped her off in response. Which earned a giggle from the brunette. "If you heard moaning and those words they were saying you would think the same."

Anne shrugged. "You're right, but still."

"I just hate this so much. It's like she's just trying to get on our nerves. Wasn't she just hitting on you and now she's hitting on Sasha!?"

Anne paused and stared at the camera in disbelief. "Wait... she was hitting on me!?"

Typical Anne.

Dumbass.

...

The three of them had planned a sleepover that day before the "awkward stuff" happened. In that moment Marcy was contemplating on whether she wanted to cancel on them to avoid Sasha but she didn't want to do that to them, they were her friends.

She didn't want to cancel on them last minute so she chose to endure the awkwardness and face Sasha Waybright.

As a matter of fact, she was sitting next to her on the bed right in that moment. Along with Anne.

"So, is there anywhere you guys want to go after school tomorrow? Just for a little fun throughout the weekend." Anne asked.

Marcy pondered for a bit, and then made her decision. "How about we go to an arcade? There's so many games and we'll have so much fun!"

Sasha chuckled while shaking her head. "It isn't surprising that you choose the one with all the games."

Marcy grinned shyly in response.

"That seems like a fun idea. Why not?" The brunette shrugged.

Marcy opened her mouth and was about to say something but bit her tongue and didn't say anything once the sound of Sasha's phone ringing and the name "Kathleen" popped up as a caller.

Marcy instantly felt some kind of way, but didn't say anything. Because why did Kathleen have her number? But then again, there was nothing Marcy could do about it. Because she knew Sasha was her own person and she could do whatever she wanted.