Chapter ten: 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

Uhmmmm... prepare for a lot to happen in this chapter !!

Marcy sat at the table in the cafeteria with her two friends. Her and Anne were sitting next to each other, meanwhile Sasha sat at the other side of the table. She sipped from the straw in her tiny kids juice box as she complained.

"She just randomly showed up out of nowhere! I don't even know how she got my address!" She waved her arms around in the air, genuinely agitated by the whole ordeal.

Sasha wasn't really paying attention. To be honest at first she was pissed and wanted to kill someone, but after Marcy told her how she handled the situation it was the least of her worries. She figured that since Marcy defended herself, she didn't need to kill anyone and it could just be left alone and never interact again.

But what happened was the complete opposite of her expectations.

It obviously wasn't going to be left alone, because to her avail, Kathleen had made her way over to their table.

She smirked and stared at Sasha who was a little uncomfortable and confused as to why she was staring, trying her best not to acknowledge the fact that she was sitting next to her.

She acted like she didn't know she was there and instead stared across the table at her two best friends with the "please help me!" look on her face.

After a while of none of them saying anything, Kathleen chose to break the silence. "So how's your day going Sasha? You look pretty as always." She placed a hand on her shoulder, rubbing it with her thumb.

The blonde stared at the girl for a second in disbelief before snapping out of it. "Ummmm I'm good I guess??? How about you...?" She responded, uneasy about this whole thing.

She could have sworn that for a second that she could see the girl glance down at her lips for a second, but maybe she was just seeing things. After all, she honestly thought things wouldn't turn out so well after she literally pulled a knife out on her so she was just grateful Kathleen didn't tell anyone and have her arrested.

She moved a bit closer and poked her chest a couple of times. "I'm doing great! Mainly because a clueless certain someone is here."

Marcy stared at the two, she didn't know what it was, but for some reason, she was feeling a way about what she was seeing.

It's not like they were dating or anything, so why did she feel like that whenever someone flirted with her? She was feeling the same way during that time when Kathleen was flirting with Anne also, but she never understood why. She had always questioned herself on whether she was agreeing on doing this challenge with Anne and Sasha because she liked them, or just for the fun of it.

Now that she thought about it, the girls seemed dedicated to doing this challenge, which meant that their feelings for her must have been very serious. She never realized the seriousness of the situation she was in, she couldn't just be in a relationship just because, those were actually serious and peoples feelings were on the line.

She didn't have those type of feeling for them, they were just friends!

Did she...?

I mean, that would explain every single time she felt the seething anger boiling in her soil whenever someone got too close to them like how she did. But still, she couldn't just randomly decide she liked them because then it might ruin her perspective of love.

She never really understood love, she was always so wrapped up in her little fantasy world with all her video games. She just thought love was just you choosing someone you like and then being with them for like four months and then having a dramatic breakup. But with Anne and Sasha was totally different, she wanted to be with them forever and ever. Which is why she was the one who got them trapped in amphibia in the first place. She couldn't bear the thought of being separated from her girls when they were all she had.