Chapter four: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐨 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭.

Shit.

What the fuck kind of situation was this!? Sasha's head rested on Anne's chest who was laying underneath her. The blondes heart rate sped up and her body started to heat up. Panic rose in her chest and she had no idea what to do. Anne would for sure tease her about this when she woke up. Worst of all, she'd probably tell Marcy!

Marcy would never let her live that down.

She took a deep breath and began planning in her head. 'Okay Sasha, you can do this. First, get up slowly and try not to wake her up. Maybe that'll work out, yeah? Okay.'

She then slowly and gently picked her head up from Anne's chest and tried her best to get off of the bed without moving too much and waking her up, which didn't even work out in the end because the brunette just ended clasping her arms around Sasha's neck in her sleep to keep her close.

Sasha whined in her head. 'Cmon Boonchuy.... I almost had it!'

She then flinched when she heard soft footsteps getting closer and closer to the bedroom they were in. Her heart sank to her stomach at the sound and she desperately tried to get out of the sleepy girls grasp but her arms were wrapped around her neck so tight that she had no success. In the end, she gave up and stopped fighting.

The footsteps stopped, and she could hear the doorknob turn. Once the door was open, she was met with a familiar nerdy girl with a flabbergasted expression.

Marcy stood in the doorway with her jaw all the way to the floor. She stood there for a while with the same expression and in the same position before she slowly held up her phone and snapped a pic. She then walked out of the bedroom with a blank face and closed the door behind her.

The blonde heard the snap and sighed in defeat.

'Yep, I'm totally fucked.'

...
..
.

The three of them sat at the dining room table eating their breakfast in awkward silence. Across the table was Marcy, smiling creepily at Sasha. The blonde blushed a bit, knowing exactly why she was smiling at her like that.

They only had about an hour to get ready. That's usually the time they needed considering they were three teenage girls. Things were already awkward, which made Sasha want to get up from the table and just leave for school without them.

She was already embarrassed from earliers event, and Marcy was making it even worse by looking at her like that.

Sasha finished the last bit of her breakfast and headed over to the bathroom without a word to either of the girls to brush her teeth before she got into the shower.

Anne raised an eyebrow and turned her head over to Marcy as she chewed her food. "What's up with her?"

The sneaky grin on Marcy's face soon turned into a smirk. "Oh nothing." Marcy said as she played with her eggs with her fork.

...

Sasha took a deep breath as the warm water ran over her head in the shower. 'Jealous Girl' by Lana Del Rey played from the speaker loudly on the other side of the curtain. Random fact, she related to that song. Not surprising, I know.

She listened to the lyrics as she bobbed her head while lathering the water through her hair.

'Why? 'Cause I'm a jealous, jealous, jealous girl
If I can't have you baby, if I can't have you baby
Jealous, jealous, jealous girl
If I can't have you baby, no one else in this world can'

Jealousy.

That was one of Sasha's biggest flaws. No matter how hard she tried to become a better person and work on her jealousy issues it never worked. Even a hug or a handshake, would set off great rage in the blonde.