Chapter Twenty Four: 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.

The blonde raised an eyebrow as she used her elbow to lean against the pillow on her bed. "So, what's been going on?"

Anne sighed in response. "Too much. Jordan's being made fun of at school for getting her ass beat and everyone's talking about your fight video since it went viral on Twitter and there's a bunch of edits of it on TikTok."

"How did my fight even land online in the first place?" She facepalmed.

The brunette rolled her eyes. "I don't know, had to be those two kids from our class always spreading news and putting it on the internet. When I came back to amphibia with the frogs they recorded me and posted a video captioned, "Girl Missing For Five Months Is Back!? Where Did She Go!?" Idiots."

Marcy chimed in. "Well isn't that a good thing? The embarrassment and sadness she made others feel, she's finally feeling the same thing they're feeling
by being picked on online."

"Yeah I guess. I mean, whatever you put out into the world always comes back to you. Don't dish out what you can't take." Anne shrugged.

"Said it the best!" Sasha chuckled, jokingly elbowing her in the arm which got out a little giggle from her in response.

She sighed before she topped laughing and smiled to herself. "I'm honestly glad you whooped her ass, she's been on my tail for the whole entire school year! She'd do stuff to me just to be a bitch and pick in people right in front of me and I couldn't even defend them no matter how much I wanted to because she'd always threaten me with my secrets. Plus, I never wanted her to hit me. She's really strong..."

"Huh? What secrets does she know? And why the heck would you tell her your secrets out of all people!?" Sasha complained.

"I didn't tell her, she found out on her own. I'm not gonna go into details but one day she walked in on me doing something way before the amphibia incident and she's been blackmailing me with it ever since. I'm glad you got her off my back." She blushed a bit, slightly turning her head away from her and Marcy.

The two raised their eyebrows, finding it a little weird at how shy she suddenly looked. "Um, okay...?" The blonde said.

All of a sudden, a loud ringing sound echoed throughout their ears. Marcy grunted in annoyance and picked up her phone, bringing it to her ear.

Sasha minded her business, lying back down on her bed and scrolling on her phone as Marcy talked to whoever she was talking to on the phone. A notification popped up on her phone which raised an eyebrow from her.

It was a message from Kathleen.

'You okay? That fight yesterday was BRUTAL."

Sash chuckled at the message. "Since when does someone like you ever care about anything other than dating and flirting with every pretty girl you see?"

Kathleen: "jeez, I may be a bitch but I still have a heart for gods sake."

"Sure... But anyways, I'm good. Still looking as beautiful as ever!"

Kathleen: "I bet you are! The most beautiful girl on earth!"

"🤦🏼‍♀️"

"Why do you like me in the first place?"

Kathleen: "🤷🏻‍♀️"

Kathleen: "you're just different from the others I guess."

"Different how?"

Kathleen: "I enjoy getting in people's head, making them do whatever I want by manipulating them. I was gonna do it to your little pretty friend, whatever her name is, but you stopped me. Even pulled a knife on me for gods sake. I like that, no one's ever stepped to me like that."