Chapter fourteen: 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞.

.
..
...
....

:}

TRIGGER WARNING: discussion of eating disorder (bulimia) :)

The next day

Marcy stared at the entrance door to the school as her friend walked through the door. She gasped and grinned once she saw Eden's face and sprinted up to her, throwing herself on her.

Eden giggled at the ticklish feeling of Marcy on top of her hugging her tightly while aggressively nuzzling her nose into the crook of her neck.

"Where were you!?" She squeezed tighter.

She tried to explain herself through giggles. "I just... had some problems... at home that's all."

She took a deep breath once Marcy stopped.

The black haired girl lifted her head to look at her in shock at how cold Eden's body was even under through all the baggy clothes she was wearing. Something that also caused some suspicion in her was her red and swollen eyes.

Marcy raised an eyebrow and asked, "are you okay? Did you get enough sleep last night?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just allergies..."

The raspiness and dryness of her voice was also something that caught her off guard along with the thinning of the hair on her head and the shakiness of the arms that were wrapped around her.

Her eyebrow remained raised in suspicion, but she chose not to anything out of respect for Eden's privacy. Because you never know what could be going on behind closed doors, she could be getting abused or something for gods sake.

Marcy got off of Eden and helped her up. She then turned her head to see her two best friends in the distance waving at her to come as the bell rang.

"I'll see you later Eden, gotta get to class!" She said, before giving her a hug and waving off while she ran over to her best friends. Her and Eden were in different classes, so they had to make their separate ways.

...

EDEN POV

I sat down in class writing in my journal as the history teacher taught her lecture. I practically tuned everything out, the only thing me being able to hear was the thoughts roaming around in my head as I wrote.

Entry 12
I can still feel the taste of it in my throat.
It's Thursday, 5th day of the week, and it's also the 5th day that I threw up repeatedly in the bathroom.

I like to think im not bulimic, I'm not diagnosed with it, therefore I don't have it, but sometimes I wonder.

What if the acid one day takes control of me?

What if I can't stop eating and throwing up?

What if I end up like those supermodels who say they eat healthy but at the end of the day they just throw it all up?

A lot of people say "you're skinny!", " I wish I could have a body like that" and "you eat so much and you're still skinny" (not a cool thing to say), but they don't see what I see.

I see a disgusting freak, that only eats if they know that they can throw it up after.

I see a coward, who can't even properly eat without wanting to die.

I see someone who doesn't deserve love, they cant even love themselves, how will they love somebody else?

I can't stop the god awful feeling I get whenever I look at myself in the mirror.