Chapter three: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝.

After school

It was starting to get dark out since it was daylight savings time. The sun was a mix of dark blue and a beautiful orange. It gave Marcy a sense of nostalgia, it reminded her of when the three of them were younger and had just finished playing all day and were heading home.

It was just the smallest things that could remind Marcy of her childhood. Kids playing outside, certain colors in the sunset, certain dresses, and certain smells would take her back to when she was young.

I guess the same thing was happing for Sasha, because she had a giant grin on her face. The blonde turned her head over to Anne. To be honest, she was kind of surprised. She never really took a good look at Anne and noticed how beautiful she was.

Her tan skin was glowing in the sunlight and her beautiful brown eyes were as delicate and sweet as swirling chocolate and a dash of Carmel. She turned her head when she noticed Sasha staring out of the corner of her eye and when her gaze met Sasha's she fell so deep inside those eyes she could taste her sweet depths like a piece of priceless candy in her mouth.

She could feel her heart rate start to speed up and her face heating. She quickly turned her head to look away from Anne. She was pretty sure her face was red as a tomato, there was no way Anne didn't notice!

'Shit she's gorgeous...' Sasha thought she frowned and facepalmed in frustration.

She turned her head again to look at Anne, who was still staring at her with that same straight face. Something about her eyes were just so caring and tender, it made Sasha's heart beat like crazy out of her chest and butterflies swarm around inside her stomach.

'God... why am I feeling like this!? Get a hold of yourself Waybright!' She slapped her face over and over to try and get rid of the feeling in her chest and stomach.

She placed her hand over her chest and her eyes widened as she came to the realization.

'Could I be....'

She then shook her head and cupped her own cheeks as her face started to heat up even more. 'Nononono! Heck no! Why Anne!'

She once again turned her head to look back at Anne and saw the her head was finally turned away and she wasn't staring into her soul. Sasha felt a wave of relief wash over her and she exhaled.

'I don't know, maybe I am in love with Anne. Maybe I was just blinded by my love for Marcy that I couldn't even see it. Or maybe it's just a crush and I can reject my feelings for her and I can just have Marcy! Maybe that'll work out.'

'I guess I'll just have to see..'

...
..
.

By the time the three of them got to Marcy's house, it was almost completely dark. The sky a dark shade of blue and purple.

They had been fooling around in school all day so they were exhausted. Running around ding dong ditching teachers doors, spitting paper balls at students during class, making fun of teachers receding hairlines, and just being complete clowns.

The news would probably get to their parents but oh well, it wasn't anything new.

They've done way worse.

They took their shoes off in front of the door and made their way into the house and went upstairs. They were all sweaty and dirty from goofing around in school so they had to take a shower one by one.

After their showers.

Marcy sat down on the couch in between Sasha and Anne with a bowl of popcorn and pulled the blanket over her to create some warmth as she stared at the tv in front of her. It was a bit chilly in Marcy's house, mainly the living room. So they they had to be very close together in order to take in each others body heat.