Chapter seven: 𝐔𝐡 𝐎𝐡! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

The next day at school.

Sasha POV

For third period the three girls had dance class. Marcy was paired up with Maggie, not too bad I guess. And Sasha was paired up with Anne. They were practicing a slow dance, Sasha felt her heart drop once the teacher teacher had said that's what they were doing.

And the fact that she was paired with Anne made it even worse.

She had never been very fond of affection. Well, Marcy was an exception. Her love language was touch so it doesn't take a genius to know that she was a real affectionate person.

She'd been friends with Marcy for years, so of course she'd get used to the affection from her. But anyone else? Yeah no, that's a dub.

As the music started playing, the feeling of dread crept up on her more and more by every second that went by.

The teacher then clapped twice to get all the students attention. "Chop chop! We don't have time to waste!"

Sasha took a deep breath to try and relax herself as she lifted her arms and placed both of her hands onto Anne's shoulders and shuddered as she felt Anne's warm hands creeping onto her waist.

They slowly moved around the room to the flow of the music just as all the other students did. She looked around the room at other students to avoid eye contact, and then stared at the floor, trying anything and everything to avoid the awkward situation she was in.

Anne stared at her in confusion. She stared so hard to the point where Sasha began to feel a bit uncomfortable. She was probably wondering, "what's up with her?" She could feel her strong gaze seep into her skin like acid melting her entire body.

"Eye contact!" The teacher yelled out while the song played.

Sasha was shitting bricks at that point.

Oh yeah, what the fuck.

The one thing she had been trying to avoid that entire time was apart of the dance!?

Fuck, this ain't gonna be so good.

"Sasha, psssst!" Anne whispered, trying not to disrupt the class.

The blonde pretended that she didn't hear the call hoping that she would back down, but she didn't.

"Sasha look at me." She called again.

Her eyes averted from the ground and they moved side to side to see if the teacher was looking. She hesitated for a moment, but then finally gazed into her deep brown eyes. In those deep brown eyes was the warmth of an everlasting hearth, as if they were the wood that could burn with golden flame yet be forever perfectly entire.

Those brown eyes are a million hues, so I wonder what the word "brown" even means. They are the forest and the autumnal leaves, the soil in summer and after the rains. How could we ever reduce something so spellbinding to one word, when the colours invite us to marvel in their simplicity? Those brown eyes were hues of comforting childhood memories, as sweet as chocolate and as solid as the oak.

Her eyes were the colour of earth kissed by spring rains, the hue that promises to stir life from dormant seeds, the nascent plants guided upward by the light before blossoming into the vibrant colours of a new season.

Those beautiful brown eyes always did have a way with infatuating her.

I'm guessing Anne had noticed the blonde staring because, with such innocence, she tilted her head as she raised her eyebrow in a way that almost completely made her fold in front of everyone right then and there.

In a gentle tone, she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She lied.

"Oh... okay." Her eyes trailed off somewhere else as she slowly slithered her hands from her waist, to her lower back.

A small fire lit up in Sasha's heart and her head started spinning at the feeling of Anne's warm hands touching her back. Butterflies flapped their wings inside her stomach and she felt like she was melting at the touch.

'Uh oh! I'm in love.'

Hey y'all

How do y'all like Sasha's realization🤭

I plan on making more fluff

Praise me my children

I'm trying to update both my stories

I said that I was gonna make shorter chapter so that I can update more frequently and here one is!

Anyways

This chapter has a total of 737 words.