Chapter five: ...?

The next day.

I know y'all been waiting for a while but I'm tired so I'm just gonna make this chapter short and then update again tomorrow.
This is an angst chapter

The title is a Sza reference lol

Oh and just a preparation, please don't judge any of the events in this chapter. Some of the stuff in this chapter are some things I relate to.

It was the weekend.

Sasha laid down in her bed trapped in her own thoughts. She yawned a bit as she stretched out her body and then began to stare at her ceiling.

She thought about the events from yesterday. A familiar feeling washed over her. A gut feeling that things were not going to go so well once she goes back to school after what she did to Kathleen.

She felt a bit bad, like she went too far. But then again, she felt absolutely no regret.

She always had a habit of getting a bit obsessive over anyone she felt like she had a connection to.

She got it from her mother.

That's just how things were for her growing up. She was taught to do anything it takes to prevent anyone from stealing her love from her. That's what her mother always told her when she was a little girl.

That's just how she nurtured.

Anyways enough of that.

Today was Anne's day to take Marcy out. You must have thought they forgot about that, but nope! They're really dedicated to showing Marcy who's the better girlfriend.

Her and Anne decided to go to deep into the forest so that Marcy could look at all the cool insects and plants to study. The first they were going to was beautiful. The sun shone through through the leaves of the large tree like a bright flashlight in the dark.

Yeah, she felt some type of way about them going together. She couldn't stand to think about Marcy having a good time with Anne on their date. But then again, she was the one who agreed to the idea, so she had to deal with it.

Normally she would go and stalk out of curiosity, but she decided it would be best to grow up and quit being a baby.

The blonde sighed as she sat up on her bed. She then stood up from the bed and slipped her feet into her slippers and headed downstairs.

As usual, nobody was downstairs. Her father was working for the company and her mother was probably somewhere in the house drowning in her own tears or in the shower scrubbing her skin off.

It hurt. Imagining a happy family at the dining room table eating breakfast together and wishing you had that isn't a good feeling at all.

Especially when you get that feeling every day.

It was very visible to see that her family was falling apart. But her mother was too blinded by her own fantasies of a happy family that she couldn't even see it. She couldn't see the effect of it.

Her mother was honestly pretty manipulative. She knew, and she always felt bad about it. She just couldn't bring herself to apologize.

Just like herself.

She wanted to distract herself by video calling Anne and Marcy, but she couldn't ruin their date. And there was nothing fun to do in her house. So in reality, she really had nothing to distract herself.

She had thought about going to talk to her mom for a while. Her mom was chill early in the morning so she didn't have to worry about her being in a bad mood. But even when she wasn't in a bad mood, her mother still made the energy negative for some reason.