(2) A New Capital

'Where am I?' She managed to open her eyes.
The ground is so wet that she felt she was lying on something cold.
Exactly she was lying on a wet green grass.
She felt very sore and she had a very big head ache.
In fact, she could barely move a finger not to talk of her entire body.
She had bruises and deep cuts that had some clothed blood.
Slowly she tried to stand up, she doesn't know where she was and neither does she knew what happened after she struck everyone at the alter with her light.
Wei Zhi Xin tried to think, but she felt head ache and so cold.
She was hungry, tired and fatigued. Though she never got a better food to eat back at her Father's palace because she was cursed.
She wasn't even allowed to see her own mother, except if she got a few chances.
She began to walk slowly and tiredly, her legs ached that she could barely touch the ground with it.
'Just ignore the pain and move on, just find a better place to die' she whispered to herself.
The worst thing was that, she couldn't feel her powers anymore. Where did they suddenly go to.
Blah! Who cares about them? Just keep on going.
After walking a few distance from where she met herself, Wei Zhi xin saw a large gate of a territory.
How was she going to go in?
If the power of teleporting was still with her then it would not be a problem right?
Just try. And she found herself inside the town of the capital.
Wow it worked. My powers aren't gone then, they might be just weak. She sat in front of a large stall after looking around for hours then fell asleep.

* * * * *
The young guard walked past the stall, 'who is this girl?' He wondered.
'She looked quite different'
Then he went to meet his men. "Doesn't she look strange to you guys? I thought I have seen someone like her before" he tried to recall.
"It's an intruder! We must take her back with us to the palace for questioning. Besides, why on earth did the door guard let her in?" Another chief guard spoke.
"Yes sir, I've been wondering that too. We don't usually accept intruders and outsiders in here. Take a look at her closely, may be she is from Mongolia or the other empires" a young guard suggested.
The first chief guard walked towards the sleeping injured girl.
He frowned as he looked at her more closely. "I know this girl!" He told the rest guards. "She is the fifth princess of mingshan, she was supposed to be killed as a punishment for killing emperor Wei concubine, I learned that she injured everyone present with ice and__"
"That's her?" A guard interrupted. "This is getting interesting, we won't let the girl live, she is the real definition of evil! Even if all of you spare her, I myself shall kill her and burn her" he swore.
"But why? Hai Tao? Why are you doing this? I mean, you just met the girl right?"
"Yes, but she committed and killed a lot of people, she killed someone very close to me, and I won't spare her. She must die!"
"Guards grab her! We shall take her to the palace dungeon!"

Tell me how you like this chapter?
Vote n comment.
Bye 💖💖