(45) Beautiful Baby

9 months on

Wei Zhixin looked at the little human in front of her, such a beauty.
Wei Zhixin's face were all covered in sweat and she was panting heavily.
As soon as the baby was out, Wei Zhixin stretched out her hands to the midwife, she wanted her baby to be given to her instantly.
The midwife gave her the baby and quickly proceeded to get the whole place cleaned before the emperor will barge inside the room.
The remaining maids cleaned the blood and also wiped tears out of Wei Zhixin's sweaty face.
"Congratulations your Majesty" the maid smiled warmly.
Wei Zhixin looked up at the maid and smiled. "Thank you very much"
Shen Liqiang entered the room with sweat dripping off his face.
His joy knew no bound when he saw Wei Zhixin carrying the healthy looking baby in her arm.
"Shen Liqiang" she called him grinning. "Come"
Shen Liqiang sat beside her.
"I'm glad you are alright" he placed an arm around her neck.
"I was worried sick when I heard your scream"
He looked at the baby in Wei Zhixin arms.
"He is so handsome" he touched it's hair
"She's a girl" Wei Zhixin corrected him. "And see, she looked just like me, long hair, obsidian eyes and nice body" she continued.
"I just wish she shouldn't be as playful as you are" he teased her.
"It doesn't matter if she is or not. I surely know that our future son will look like you"
They both laughed.
"So what should we name her?" Wei Zhixin asked Shen Liqiang seriously.
"She's so beautiful, so white, she looked just like you. So what if we call her Shen Jiaying?" he spoke.
"Shen Jiaying, Shen Jiaying, that's a beautiful name."
* * * * *
Yu Meixing had visited Wei Zhixin along with crown prince Wei Zhijin on the day of the baby's ceremony.
Wei Zhixin was wearing a beautiful red hanfu.
Her baby was inside the room, she and Shen Liqiang will have to greet the guests before the baby will be brought out.
Wei Zhixin only allowed Ruoxi to take care of her baby, she doesn't need the services of other maid servants because some of them might have bad intentions towards the new baby.
"Congratulations your majesties" Xiao Hulu beamed.
"Master Xiao Hulu, I was expecting miss Chunying and Baozhai" Wei Zhixin sulked.
"Congratulations your majesty" She heard Chunying voice.
"You can call me the name you use to call me before miss Chunying" Wei Zhixin laughed hugging her.
"Congratulations young miss, look I brought you a rose" Baozhai gave Wei Zhixin a pretty red rose flower.
"Aww! Thank you Baozhai, it is so beautiful"
"So where's the baby? It is time to start blessing her" Xiao Hulu asked looking around the hall for the baby in her cradle.
"Wei Zhixin, let's go and bring the baby" Shen Liqiang said.
"Yes your majesty"
Wei Zhixin and Shen Liqiang brought the sleeping Shen Jiaying out of her bed and took her to the hall.
Everyone wanted to touch her, and see how beautiful she is as described.
" You are blessed with wisdom and courage" elder Mo began.
"Long life and good health"
And so more people kept on blessing her.
An old woman came forward to bless the baby.
Wei Zhixin recognized her.
"Grandma!" She was so surprised to see her today, she thought the old woman was dead.
That is Yu Meixing's mother, Fu Feiyun, Wei Zhixin had saw her one day back at her father's palace and she had promised to help her get out.
Wei Zhixin hugged grandma tightly.
"I came with your half Uncle, Wu Jianyu"
"Wu Jianyu?"