(7) Happy Sorceress

Wei Zhi Xin retired to her room,  and still couldn't believe that she accepted to stay just like that.
Perhaps it's because of the like she had for him.
'But he hates me' she was feeling lonely, and felt like going outside, at least even if people feared her she should just take a look around right? Besides, the emperor himself told her to stay.
Even though she didn't know where she was going or where the palace started and ended, she was just going to go out and run around since she was out of her pit like room back in her Father's palace.
She quickly descended the long stairs happily and ran outside, they were male guards sharping their swords, some were washing their clothes.
Most of them froze in shock when they saw her, probably like: [Look the evil sorceress].
Wei Zhi Xin chuckled and smiled warmly at them, "I don't hurt people, just continue your work like you were doing before I came" she told them smiling, her voice already getting bold and clear.
Most of them were surprised, "You don't?" They asked her
"Yes, I've never harmed anyone before, I don't hurt people" she told them walking towards them.
"Why should we believe you? Everybody says that you are dangerous, and you are just hiding your true self" a man which seems to look like the chief guard asked her rudely.
"Yeah, that's what everyone says, people like to spread false rumors. But can you please tell me the name of the rumored people I killed.?" She asked them meekly.
The men scratched the back of their head looking very confused.
"Please?"
"Look? We don't know who you killed, and just get out of the palace before we strike you!" The chief guard raised a sword at her.
"Yeah, if you say a word any longer, I'm gonna make sure I cut off your_"
"Stop that!" The emperor's voice made the hand holding the sword trembled.
"I'm sorry your majesty, but she started it" he pointed at her foolishly.
"Yes, your highness, she scared us"
"But I didn't!" wei  Zhi Xin ran out of the scene, very happy that she was free.
She ran across the lake and washed her face with the fresh water, she climbed and sat on trees and stairs.
She laughed and played with a few children who didn't fear her, she also made a princess toy out of her ice magic for them.
"Xie xie ni" they smiled all looking at their ice toys that glowed like moonlight.
"No problem, it is my pleasure" she smiled, happy to play with kids.
"What's your name miss?" A long haired girl asked her.
"My name is Zhi Xin" she replied
"Wow are you a princess?" They asked.
"Where did you get your magic?"
"From the ancestors, hey! Let's go to the lake again, I could get plum blossom flowers for you all"
"Yay! Let's go, miss Zhi Xin come on."
Unknown to her, shen Li Qiang had been watching her from the window of his room. 'She loves kids like I do' he wondered as he continue to look at her as she magically changed the kids hanfus with her magic by the wave of her wrist.
'But is she that bad? But she's the princess of mingshan right? Then why is she in my dreams? What else is this girl, I must really know'
Wei Zhi Xin was having a really nice time with the kids, she had changed different dresses for them, and she also made a little part of the place snowy.
"Can you make a snow man miss Zhi Xin?" They asked
"Yeah yes, just watch this"
She waved her wrist and a giant snow man appeared, he was pure white with large hands.
Cool,
Everyone saw how happy the sorceress was.

They would fall in love soonest,
As I don't like this LAFS (love at first sight) stories.
See you in the next chapter
💖💖