(44) The New Empress

Weeks later.....
Wei Zhixin now had lots of maid servants, she had also been carrying out her duty as the empress of Sanxia empire. So amazing!
She even attended several meetings with Shen Liqiang and today she was going to rest.
She was in her room while Ruoxi and Lili were helping her with her hair.
She could admit that she wasn't feeling alright for the past days, she had been feeling nauseous, headache and was very scared to tell Shen Liqiang about it.
He wouldn't want him to over pamper her or even ask her not to follow him to meetings and do things together.
As she wanted to stand up from her chair, she felt a very severe and sharp headache.
"Oow!" She squealed and placed a hand on her head.
"Are you okay your majesty?" Ruoxi quickly held her.
"It's miss, I'm fine" Wei Zhixin lied. "Don't call me your majesty, you're my friend just call me miss" she managed to smile at Ruoxi. "Now where is Shen Liqiang?"
"His majesty is at the front hall" Lili responded.
They both led Wei Zhixin out of her chambers to where Shen Liqiang was.
He was standing there with Haoyu, dressed in his sapphire colored embroidered robe.
He saw Wei Zhixin coming with her maid servants, he could see that her face look quite sullen.
Perhaps it isn't going to be necessary for Wei Zhixin to go with him to the new market opening celebration, though the empress has to be there. But if she is tired, she could stay by and rest.
"So I'm ready Shen Liqiang" she smiled warmly while standing by his side.
"You don't look quite well, you look ill" he told her.
"Well I'm fine, you know we've been busy since all these while so I'm just stressed but I'm fine" she pretended to be okay by smiling sheepishly. "So let's go"
" Aren't you going to carry Bai along?" Shen Liqiang asked really surprised.
She always take Bai with her everywhere, how couldn't she remember today?
"Oh right, I should take Bai along, I've forgotten... So will you wait for me then?" she chattered, then  turned to go inside.
Once she entered her room, she looked around the room for Bai,
Wei Zhixin held her head as everything around her seems to be spinning, everything appeared to be double and her head hurt as though as they was someone drumming on top of it.
She just managed to rise, then quickly carried Bai.
She wouldn't want Shen Liqiang to know something is wrong with her or else she wouldn't have the chance to attend the new market opening celebration.
"What took you so long?" Shen Li, Liqiang asked her when she came out of the palace holding Bai and smiling quite weakly.
"I.... Forget it, so let's go. Everyone might be waiting already. Come on" she couldn't just wait to enter the carriage and seat, she was tired of standing.
Shen Liqiang shrugged. "Let's go" he held her hand.
They will both have to walk from the front hall to the palace entrance where the carriage is.
Wei Zhixin didn't think she could walk any longer, her legs were so weak. Despite the fact that Shen Liqiang was holding her hand she couldn't walk that much, she was only trying to pretend she was alright, she wouldn't want him to observe her.
Shen Liqiang had went to talk to a few guards, when Wei Zhixin began to fall.
"Your majesty, her highness is falling" one of the guards he was talking to pointed at the falling Wei Zhixin.
Shen Liqiang quickly raised her from the ground, her temperature was so high.
'I knew something is wrong with her'
Her maid servants quickly helped to carry her back inside her room.
The physician held her wrist and also looked directly inside her eyes.
"Your majesty, her majesty is pregnant"

I didn't know what to write any longer. Just one chapter to go.
I'm sorry about the grammar I used.
Thank you for reading it.