Epilogue

"Daddy,mummy where are you both?" The five year old girl dressed in pink hanfu and white necklace shouted looking around the empty hall.
"Shen Jiaying, what are you doing here? We went to attend a meeting and you should be studying your cal...'
"Daddy, I don't like it. The works are too much for me, I have to dance, sing, ride, write, read and attend fighting lessons, I'm not a boy. When shen Shen Xiang is already grown up you should tell him to do the lessons. He is a boy and I'm a girl isn't that right mother?" Shen Jiaying looked at her mother for support.
Wei Zhixin conceded.
"Yes, Shen Liqiang, my daughter is right. You are way too strict on her, you don't give her a chance to play at all."
"Fine then, Shen Jiaying, you will stop dancing and singing then continue to write, ride, read and attend lessons" Shen Liqiang stated.
Shen Jiaying jaw dropped.
"But dad, I love singing and dancing" she complained.
"Yes I know that. But you said it's too much for you so the listed one above is more compulsory"
"Sorry father, please I want to continue singing and dancing"
Shen Liqiang rolled his eyes at his daughter and continued walking towards their chambers.
"Look at my baby Shen Xiang" Wei Zhixin carried her son.
The baby looked a lot like Shen Liqiang, with sharp jawline.
"Mammy"
Wei Zhixin collected the food from the maid servant.
"Thank you very much Fenfang, let me give him his meal"
Shen Jiaying went out to meet her father.
Wei Zhixin was surprised when she was told that Wu Jianyu is her mother's step brother.
She just couldn't believe her ears. He had done bad things to her in the past, including his sister Wu Meihua.
But she forgave them, and to her utmost surprise, Wu Meihua became a changed person, she always make sure to visit Wei Zhixin regularly.
Soon in the evening after dinner, Wei Zhixin took her children to bed. She sang a lullaby for them.
"🎵Goodnight my love,
Tomorrow is a big day,
You sleep and rest for
You've done enough today.
Goodnight, goodnight
Mother wishes you goodnight
Have pleasant dreams🎵"
Wei Zhixin was waiting for her daughter to complete the song.
"🎵And tell me about
It tomorrow🎵"
"Goodnight mummy"
Wei Zhixin retired to her room, she met Shen Liqiang still awake.
He had told her that he had something to tell her.
"What do you wanted to tell me?"
Shen Liqiang sat up and held her hands.
"Thank you for existing Wei Zhixin"
"Thank me for existing? Haha" she laughed. It sounds quite funny to her.
She didn't made herself exist.
Of course she met herself existing.
"You should thank the creator of all live, he made you and I exist"
She replied.
"And who would probably think that we will get married and even have two children?" He continued.
"Me too. Well, we should go to bed, we have lot's to do tomorrow"
Shen Liqiang got up.
"I have a gift for you"
He went to the wardrobe, then returned with a red parcel.
"I wanted to give it to you on the day we got married, but I didn't remember I had it, so I found it in my wardrobe yesterday morning"
"What is it?" She collected the parcel and opened it.
Surprise!
It's a flute.
A beautiful blue flute.
"You will play it for us tomorrow okay?"
"No problem"
Wei Zhixin walked up to the balcony of the room, then looked up at the moon.
"Thank you very much fairy Qianzhao"

                                         The End.

Pleased turn over for your gift

His Enchanting PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara