(25) Mistress Of Magic

Wei Zhixin was really happy with the five fairies, It's been a week since she got there and guess what?
One could say she is already a mistress of magic.
She could read one's thoughts, teleport and even control the wind.
Wei Zhixin even got a cute little white fox and she named it Bai which means white.
It was gifted to her by the third fairy on the day she mastered how to teleport.
Third fairy told her that Bai is a very special fox.
"She could speak, and when she does, only you can hear her. She could also find you wherever you are by detecting your scent. Bai also reads people thoughts too" She had told her.
"Thank you very much"
Wei Zhixin was very thankful. Such a beautiful animal.
This morning, she had woke up very early while her maid had already dressed her in a beautiful red hanfu, her hair was decorated in silver hairpins as it had even became more longer than before.
Her maid gave her an orange colored little fan.
"Have this young miss"
"Thank you very much young miss"
Wei Zhixin went outside carrying Bai in her arms like a baby.
She saw Qianzhao with the other fairies having breakfast.
"Good morning" she greeted them and smiled.
"Good morning princess Wei Zhixin" they chorused.
Wei Zhixin sat with them on the table then began to eat the roasted meat on her plate.
"So fairies, I thank you very much for teaching me all of these, I'm very grateful to you all for bringing out the hidden possessions inside me, I'm very appreciative" she thanked them gratefully.
"You see, I have to be going back to earth, I have learned a lot and I know I can protect myself now" she told them hoping they wouldn't think that she was just trying to leave since she already learnt more of her powers. But to her surprise, they all smiled.
"We knew you were going to say this. And yes dear it is high time you return back to earth, you have lot's to do" Second fairy spoke kindly.
"Yes Wei Zhixin, and before you will leave, we shall escort you to our portal" Qianzhao added in support.
They all got up from the table and walked towards their portal house.
Qianzhao hugged her.
"I shall give you my own gift" She  then brought out a white necklace from her hands.
"It is very beautiful" Wei Zhixin remarked as she accepted it gleefully.
"Yes, it could fit in any clothes you were, and whenever you want to see us you could come here easily because this necklace is the only way you can find our portal" Qianzhao continued.
She knew she would miss Wei Zhixin a lot.
The fairies led Wei Zhixin to a white wall.
"Is this your portal?" Wei Zhixin asked them curiously, her expectation was a light colored shiny door or something.
"Yes it is" First fairy nodded. "You have to open it yourself"
Wei Zhixin now understood how the portal is.
With Bai in her arms and the white necklace in her neck, she waved her wrist and a flash of blue light struck the wall, then the little shiny door she was expecting appeared.
She turned back to wave at them.
"Bye, I'll never forget you. I pledge to visit you soon" she entered the portal and!
It was closed.
Wei Zhixin was happy to be back on the earth again. She found herself on the same place where she met Qianzhao.
She dropped Bai from her arms.
"So Bai, we have to take a look around" since she didn't know where to go or even what to do, she thought of looking for a good spot to build a tree house.
But Bai looked as if she could see something.
"What is wrong Bai?" Wei Zhixin asked her.
"Someone is in danger. Come on let's go faster"
Wei Zhixin carried Bai on her arms wondering who the person in danger might be.